Quick Wish List

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quick Wish List

A quick wish list of what I think should be introduced in the game:
      • Aircraft Carriers- Done
      • Asia Map- Done
      • An alliance option to be able to PM ALL members of the alliance
      • Tank destroyers
      • Different uniforms for different nations' infantry
      • Ability to change title and leader name (not flag)
      • Ability to name all of the types of ship, and aircraft carriers when they come out
      • Ability to disengage
      • Ability to deconstruct buildings
      • Radar buildings, which would be able to spot enemy troops
      • Pins to display armies
      • Changing Germany's flag to a red one with the Iron Cross (see attachment)
      • Ability to build more harbours per province as level increases (e.g. level 2, 2 harbours)
      • Secondary routes that don't pass through cities, giving the ability to flank and surround enemy troops stationed in the city. It would also spice up battles on a small scale. Right now it's just using all of your troops to attack the city, and the only way of flanking is taking another province. Small scale battles should be improved
      • Rocket launchers
      • Internal city view
      • Economic Research Tree
      • Forum Leaderboards
      • Long Range Recon Aircraft (e.g. Germans used Storch, see attachment)
      Images
      • Iron Cross.png

31.25 kB, 500×332, viewed 223 times
      • Storch.jpg

146.77 kB, 1,152×864, viewed 115 times
      The past is a foreign country.
    • why do you duplicate the proposals that are already being discussed in other subjects? discussing the same thing in two different subjects is not very convenient. it would be better to have a list of all of the proposals and to link to them, so that, to avoid duplication of offers in the future. something like a simplified navigation section
    • This thread does appear to be more of a summary of what other threads have been discussing. Like a "Best of" album :P
      I agree with Sandevot that links to threads that do talk about them would be helpful.
      I do see two of my own suggestions there, so I'll add the links here:

Deconstruction?
      Disengagement
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • I know I suggested it but it is useless. We can just arrange the members section by what area we want to see who is top in. We don't need much else. Also, one of the staff said that it might lead to spam.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Pablo22510 wrote:

I'm open to suggestions. What would you remove?

I am opposed to some points, but it does not mean that they need to clean up or to start a discussion.
      You can make a nice handy list for example:

1 <idea that everybody likes>
      Author: ____
      Reference to the theme of the discussion: ____

2 <idea that not everyone likes>

3 <idea that is completely rejected>

then we have a suitable structure, a good visualization and able to prevent the duplication.
    • Pablo22510 wrote:

• Changing Germany's flag to a red one with the Iron Cross (see attachment)
      • Secondary routes that don't pass through cities, giving the ability to flank and surround enemy troops stationed in the city. It would also spice up battles on a small scale. Right now it's just using all of your troops to attack the city, and the only way of flanking is taking another province. Small scale battles should be improved

I think it would be better to suggest not that players can change flags.
      But to allow them to choose from a preselected set of flags. Set by COW.
      I.e. The updated flag of Canada and the current flag if you like modern flags.
      This way COW can assure that this will not be abused.

And there is indeed a lack of roads; But I would like more waypoints/routes in general...
      Many cities are only connected by one or two roads.
    • by Aircraft Carrier - done , does that mean it is going to be added ? (hopes so) :)

Also tank destroyers would be an excellent addition to the armor tree , unlike the current AT unit we have , TDs would be faster , have more HP and more damaging offensively to tanks as well as better stats against inf compared to AT unit. Ofcourse you would expect them to be more expensive