Nuclear Battleship and Nuclear Submarine

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuclear Battleship and Nuclear Submarine

I never use nuclear battleships or nuclear submarines. I never prodced a single one. But the other day I was thinking that they might be pretty powerful. But as I'm not bothered to build one, i expect to learn from what other people tell me :D
      So, can anybody tell me if they're useful?
      The past is a foreign country.
    • I love the nuclear battleship, they are very good unless you stick them with a stack of 5 BB, then they just get overpowered and the normal ones steal its kills. I don't like the sub, I used mine for attacking large fleets rather than the usual flotilla and it just died. I may have attacked too many ships with it, but I didn't like. I don't really like the sub in general, I prefer surface ships.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• Trust me, the normal sub is awesome. If placed in strategic places, you can inflict great damage. Trust me, one of my undefended convoys got attacked, and I lost all 50 troops. And what's more, it's invisible except if in combat or seen by naval bombers.
      The past is a foreign country.
    • If a player is able to play well and wisely maneuvers nuclear battleship - it is unbeatable. There are many tricks. that come with experience. You can kill 100 enemy is not nuclear battleships without damaging its nuclear battleship. But
      if you have no experience, and your nuclear battleship just standing or moving in a straight line - it will die instantly as the same as the lost the HMS Hood. Never leave it without supervision. Nuklear battleship is a toy for those who are willing to spend on this game for more than 20 hours a day - and then he alone will destroy all the enemy's surface fleet.

Nuclear submarine has no great advantages over conventional. 2 diesel submarines 3 lvl easily kill a nuclear sub, and nothing you can do about it. My opinion - the nuclear sub useless. It is better to build more diesel submarines.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Sandevot ().

• I really like the nuclear tree, and I tend to use those units almost exclusively alongside their conventional counterparts (which make up the majority of the branch) as a kind of extra punch wherever it's needed. As long as I pay a lot of attention to when and where I field them, these guys have never let me down.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • I don’t think Nuclear submarines can engage cities. However, they are significantly more safe than Nuclear Battleships, since battleships are much slower. I have no clue if a Nuclear Carrier can nuke cities too, but if it can I will surely produce it.
    • ELONX wrote:

I don’t think Nuclear submarines can engage cities. However, they are significantly more safe than Nuclear Battleships, since battleships are much slower. I have no clue if a Nuclear Carrier can nuke cities too, but if it can I will surely produce it.
      nuclear battleship is faster than nuclear sub tho
      so they arent really that muh "safer"
      Teburu

GER/EN Forums
      Conflict of Nations Veteran
      I suck at COW
      idk what else to put here :D