New Map Ability

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Actually, in spite of the F11 command in your browser, the devs felt it necessary to waste time re-inventing their own full-screen command in the form of a little button on the bottom right. It is redundant of course but at least it does the positive thing of covering up even more screen space with it's presence. Sarcasm aside, this particular "feature" has left me wondering just who's in charge over at Bytro. I really respect the job they've been doing on the game, but this is not the first example of really missing the mark.

It's only in "development" testing phase over on the frontlines maps, but it is already buggy (I've reported it's errors, myself) and it really does take up more space on the screen.

This one really is baffling to me. The easier thing to do...and would require no programming on their part....would be to simply add to the game manual that F11 toggles full screen view. Now, if they want to make the full screen special in a different way (i.e., change how the interface layout works) by a press of this button, then that would make sense. But as it stands now, it's a complete waste.
      It seemed like such a waste to destroy an entire battle station just to eliminate one man. But Charlie knew that it was the only way to ensure the absolute and total destruction of Quasi-duck, once and for all.

The saying, "beating them into submission until payday", is just golden...pun intended.

R.I.P. Snickers <3
    • Testing the full screen feature was so much fun, because instead of testing units or new maps, I had to make sure I could use a clickable F11.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01