deleting account

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• If you want to delete your account completely, from all games, you could just enter in surpemacy1914.com. There is the settings, found on the left hand menu, is an option to delete your account. Just mark it for deletion there and do not enter it for 24h and it will be go.

Alternatively you can send a support ticket by clicking on support, found on the CoW mainpage on the very bottom of the page.

Sinerely,

BenjB
      Saludos Cordiales, / Liebe Grüße, / Sincerely,

-= BenjB =-
    • BenjB wrote:

If you want to delete your account completely, from all games, you could just enter in surpemacy1914.com. There is the settings, found on the left hand menu, is an option to delete your account. Just mark it for deletion there and do not enter it for 24h and it will be go.

Alternatively you can send a support ticket by clicking on support, found on the CoW mainpage on the very bottom of the page.

Sinerely,

BenjB
      Hello Sir,

My account has been banned from Call Of war and it told me to come here would you mind helping me?