Tuesdays: Update Time!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tuesdays: Update Time!

Today it is time for a new update, but we also have something exciting coming up in the next days. We prepared something for you guys to be creative and we are already excited what you guys are going to come up with. But I won’t tell too much yet. We will reveal the contest in the English forum and on Facebook. So if you don’t follow us there yet, it is time!

Here is the list of all the other fixes and improvements:
      • You are now able to play the game in fullscreen, the option can be found at the bottom right on the screen.
      • We improved the wordfilter from last week.
      • Planes did not trust traded airplane carriers, but they have been promised cookies. Now they will also land on the traded ones.
      • There were problems with the ‘starts when full’ game options not working, fixed!
      • The espionage icon went ninja mode and disappeared during the tutorial, we fixed that.
      • The supply drop icon didn’t like its look so it was hiding from time to time. We reworked it a little bit and it should now appear consistently.
      • Some Gold offers were showing the wrong numbers.
      • Refuelling and disembarking timers would not disappear. We fixed that.
      • Troops stopped moving after the diplomacy status changed. We cured their confusion.
      • Facebook Login works again without problems.
      • Confirmation before spending gold on touch devices is needed because there is no tooltip. However the tooltips in the army and province bar are working now.
      • We are also happy to announce that we fixed one cause for units passing through each other without battle!
      We hope you like the new changes. Please tell us your feedback in the forum!
      Have fun playing!

Your Call of War Team
      Sarah / Sasri
      Ex-Community Manager
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

Sasri wrote:

Planes did not trust traded airplane carriers, but they have been promised cookies. Now they will also land on the traded ones.
      @Ellio_98 @GreatbigHippo @Pablo22510 @oceanhawk hahaha what a great update!
      Elli you should be on those carriers xD
      Phew i just got back guys, been stuck in the sky for ages and i did not trust those guys telling me to land. But once i heard free cookies i was down there quicker than a plane in free fall.

Forum Gang Divine Entity :00000156:

Taking over the Forum 1 post at a time.
    • I'll give the Dev team cookies if they finally give us Paras...or you know, anything other than another Crate style update.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • Quasi-duck wrote:

TankBuster wrote:

anything other than another Crate style update.
      Kittens in mittens maybe?

You had me at kittens
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01