Social features

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Social features

You know, I really love this game, so much so I opted to become a Beta tester and spend my days making sure everyone gets the best experience. Its a duty I care about and love, I even believe the mods are sick of sending me e-mails about confirming bugs.

But you, I want one feature: a friends list. I don't want to use a third party system, I want a list of friends. In my current game, me and three other people teamed up to save Europe from Anglo-American dominance. These guys are great, they play well and have a laugh while doing it. Thats rare for me to find, I spend more time telling people what to do and why they shouldn't invade on a narrow front.

If I had a friends list, I could easily talk to them and keep in touch. We'd be able to enter team games together or host private matches.

I just feel like a social feature is needed.
      "If the tanks succeed, then victory follows."- H.Guderian

"Hit first ! Hit hard ! Keep on hitting ! ! (The 3 H's)" Admiral Jackie Fisher

"The 3 Requisites for Success – Ruthless, Relentless, Remorseless(The 3 R's)" Admiral Fisher

Crates: a Term used to define any unwanted and unneeded feature in CoW

Game Username: LordStark01
    • TankBuster wrote:

You know, I really love this game, so much so I opted to become a Beta tester and spend my days making sure everyone gets the best experience. Its a duty I care about and love, I even believe the mods are sick of sending me e-mails about confirming bugs.

But you, I want one feature: a friends list. I don't want to use a third party system, I want a list of friends. In my current game, me and three other people teamed up to save Europe from Anglo-American dominance. These guys are great, they play well and have a laugh while doing it. Thats rare for me to find, I spend more time telling people what to do and why they shouldn't invade on a narrow front.

If I had a friends list, I could easily talk to them and keep in touch. We'd be able to enter team games together or host private matches.

I just feel like a social feature is needed.
      @TankBuster You have officially made my list! I find that I am NEVER able to contact players I have battled besides, and that bugs me, because sometimes these are Pro Players that together, you kicked 98 other players' butts in the 100 player server. Making Parties, and Friends Lists would strengthen the community, allowing us to easily join our friends.

Without a Friends List, and Parties, I am like: :wallbash
      PhantomNiqht
      RPU Website Manager