Make it easier to search for players on main game page

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make it easier to search for players on main game page

Call of war seems to make communicating and particularly networking very demanding and difficult on the main game page. The search for player function in ranking does not work. So there is no way to find a player. Also i would like to invite players to my alliance, this could be limited to 3 a day and 7 a week but it should be made easier to do.

Would you guys please improve the networking on call of war please

Thank you and best regards

Mr Selfridge
    • Mr Selfridge wrote:

Also you cannot find players when you create message, even when you have their name the message wont send.
      Hello this usally happens when players dont have a email account (same with searching user via main account page) from what I see here and there and can be avoided if they added an email account/verified their account via email, not much we can do on that front as we only have access to bytro and Call of War info

Mr Selfridge wrote:

Players also have difficulty finding our alliance.
      When it comes to searching your alliance I can find it without a problem when I type the name into the search box, If folk are having issues they may need to make a bug report.
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Dr. Leprechan wrote:

Mr Selfridge wrote:

Also you cannot find players when you create message, even when you have their name the message wont send.
      Hello this usally happens when players dont have a email account (same with searching user via main account page) from what I see here and there and can be avoided if they added an email account/verified their account via email, not much we can do on that front as we only have access to bytro and Call of War info
      Players also have difficulty finding our alliance.
      When it comes to searching your alliance I can find it without a problem when I type the name into the search box, If folk are having issues they may need to make a bug report.
      I have an email account set up. It is very difficult to find/search alliances by name and sometimes impossible to search for other players by name using the rank system and that is in my opinion and others opinions and based on our experiences. Call of war needs to improve the game networking.In game and on a map i have no problem with the in game network where it is simple and easy to get information and stats on the other playes in that game even their alliances info etc. It is when your not in a game that searching becomes difficult and prone to failure, exact spelling, and no network assistance, and no similar names generated and most usually even with a correct spelling nothing happens when you click search.