X-factor problems

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• X-factor problems

how i can get from my tactical bombarders just 4% of orginal or base dmg how it happend in days not just one to get les then 20% of my orginal dmg ?

why you do not than write less dmg for that unit and i will not use them because if some oen else use it on me its kill me whit close to 100%

here is screenshoots of one example
      my troops
      enemy troops
      province of battle
      after 1 patrol 5% less from 20 hp is 19 hp

so if i want to kill 2 light in town i need to have 13*20= 260 or in 2 patrols 130 t. bombarders
      and how do i meke that much units in 16 day of game ?
      and if enemy have same number of units over my he wil kill me ?

i report like bug 4 times or more and you told me that this x-factor is fun ?
      where is fun when i will lose because it ????
      why i buy gold or why i shuold buy more or why i to play this game anymore when i will lose my games ? :wallbash :wallbash
    • Well, I don't see a problem here except that you don't have a lot of knoledge about game mechanics. First, you have 13 planes. That means that SBDE is low (my guess around 60%). 60% of 13 is around 8. So, effectively, you have 8 planes. On lvl2, 8 tactical bomber do total of 8 damage to armor, which means that expected damage on one patrol cycle is 25% of 8 and that is 2. Your planes did 1, which is of only 50% of the expected value, but that probably also involves some decimal rounding and that is not too much for of a X-factor. So, it dealt 1 instead of 2, not a big deal, in next cycle it might do 3. And split your planes....
    • Paramunac wrote:

Well, I don't see a problem here except that you don't have a lot of knoledge about game mechanics. First, you have 13 planes. That means that SBDE is low (my guess around 60%). 60% of 13 is around 8. So, effectively, you have 8 planes. On lvl2, 8 tactical bomber do total of 8 damage to armor, which means that expected damage on one patrol cycle is 25% of 8 and that is 2. Your planes did 1, which is of only 50% of the expected value, but that probably also involves some decimal rounding and that is not too much for of a X-factor. So, it dealt 1 instead of 2, not a big deal, in next cycle it might do 3. And split your planes....
      lol first basic of mehanic you need to learn lvl2 tactiacal bomber make 2 dmg on armor units and again in your calculation this dmg is too low dmg.
      And i split my plains i got like more dmg from light tank and they kill me because they got 100% of they dmg
      and i like nothing.