Have you tried roleplaying?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Have you tried roleplaying?

Hello everyone! You may or may not know me, however that is not important. I generally don't hang around this part of the forums however, I am here to discuss with you guys about the section I DO hang out in.

Which of course, (you guessed it) the roleplaying section!

So first of all; for everyone to whom roleplaying is a grey area, I'll give you the rundown:

Basically, as an avid and devoted member of both Call of War and RP community, the best way I can describe it is creativity and enjoyment mashed together.

With roleplay, it allows creativity to flourish, which after being on these forums for months, I know this community has large amounts of tapped and untapped creativity.

With that being said, no, this is not a sales pitch. However, in all honesty, I and many other roleplayers see a failing community. Failure to get new people into the roleplaying community is really taking its toll on passionate players, and creators.

The best part about roleplay to me personally, is that it really can be anything. From roleplays about skyrim, fallout, WWI, WWII, or heck, even modern day and everything in between. There is just so much potential in this community, yet it can not be unlocked without more passionate, avid and dedicated members to both create games, and join them. Another thing I really enjoy is the creative writing aspect as well as the historical aspect.

I ask one thing, that while everyone may not agree with what I have to say, they will respect it and allow me to be entitled to my own opinion.

This is something that not a lot of people have shed light on, and I think it's finally time. The roleplay community has been struggling ALOT with low recruitment numbers. WE NEED NEW PLAYERS IN THE COMMUNITY, EXPERIENCED OR NOT. I only make this because I am not sure whether or not it's something people are aware of, or just don't care. I honestly feel like I'm going to get a ton of hate. While there are people who whole-heartily support roleplay; there are also those who despise it. So to them, I ask them to respect my opinion and others as I will respect them.

Thank you guys, by no means am I trying to be a "hero of RP" or anything like that. I just simply enjoy it.

With that being said, if anything I have said has convinced you to ATLEAST give it a try, we have 2 RP's available to join at this moment. I will provide a link to both of them, one is mine, but that's not my purpose for being here. If I was here for me, I wouldn't provide a link to the other running game. Hope you guys understand.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it a lot! Cheers! :)

Vex03's New Millennium RP:

The New Millennium RP (Remastered!)

@ww2historys Alternate Future RP

Alternate Future Roleplay: WW3
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016