Coalitions Sharing Victories And Morale Burdens

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalitions Sharing Victories And Morale Burdens

In a few matches now, the situation has arisen where I have had to backstab loyal allies to be able to win the game. There have also been cases where I have been unable to declare war on a hostile coalition, in defence of an ally, because of the Morale Penalty on my provinces.

As such, I propose the following:

A coalition, consisting of up to 25 players, if in control of 100% of the victory points in a match, can win collectively and share the gold reward proportionally. This would eliminate matches ending with painful betrayals of allies.

Secondly, there would be an option to declare war on an entire coalition, an action which would carry a -10 morale penalty on all provinces, as to allow coalitions to respond in a more active manner to aggression against them, free of the burden of overly-hefty morale penalties stemming from declaring war on so many countries.
    • Liberinsula wrote:

Secondly, there would be an option to declare war on an entire coalition, an action which would carry a -10 morale penalty on all provinces, as to allow coalitions to respond in a more active manner to aggression against them, free of the burden of overly-hefty morale penalties stemming from declaring war on so many countries.
      Good idea!
      It's been a while
    • Bluephantom956 wrote:

I like the idea. I have had to backstab/be backstabbed as a weaker Coalition Member for victory.

The Rule though, could be that nobody can join if the members of the Coalition already control xx% of the points
      I know its a bit late @Bluephantom956 ,but I missed the last part of your post about the joining rule, and saw it only now. I totally agree. I'd say after 75% control no new members.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Liberinsula ().