Earn Gold With Ads

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Earn Gold With Ads

In order to get some gold for players to use, and possibly to bring in more money, there should be an option to watch an ad to earn 50-100 depending on the length of the video.

Also after a game victory players should get much more gold, this will yield more intense game play.

Also every like on a post will earn you 20 gold.

Every login on the main site, limited to once an hour will earn you 20 gold.
  • ATownGtr wrote:

Free gold in CoW? Thanks for the laugh!
    No, you "pay" with your time (and information), and when people put in fake info and the gold doesn't get paid out, they go off saying it doesn't work. I've known many people that actually do the surveys, etc, and get their gold. It's mostly the people that want to screw the system that are wasting their time.

Remember: No gold is paid out until Bytro gets funds transferred from the third party. Think of it as the third party buying you gold for the time and info you are giving them.

Here's a little gif of some of the free offers
    gyazo.com/519c000d0148dc3e87d9ba726e5f51b8
    Free Time looks good on me
  • SuperRewards Gold Offers , are a scam. I completed 13 of them . I only did 2 types. 1st: Check out a website for 10 seconds ( I did 45-60 seconds for each site ). 2nd : Answer 10 to 12 questions , then it says your done and have completed the offer . I never got one gold , when I went to complain they said I was paid for 3 offers . I ask the staff to verify that I never received the Gold and they tell me to contact SuperRewards . Who say I was paid . I completed all 13 offers and when I complained , they said I didn't complete them can I please send them a Screen Shot . but after you do a offer for them it no longer shows up. Great scam !! Players have NO way of making thing right . I have been contacting players during games and ALOT of players are experiencing the same thing I am . I have done the same type of offers for the other 3 companies and I have been paid every time . Wrecker
  • TaskMaster,
    I just passed word to devs about SuperRewards. Sounds like an issue they absolutely need to look into. bviously, there will always be issues with some third parties, but they need to be minimalized and the bad partners should be brought to question by Bytro. Hopefully this will be handled, and swiftly.
    Free Time looks good on me