Declaration of war + Surprise attack reporting in news

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Declaration of war + Surprise attack reporting in news

I feel like, too many times, players with huge empires won't notice that they've been invaded by someone.

If a player invades or declares war on you, it should appear in the newspaper as it does now, but it should also have a notification next to the newspaper icon, which will attract attention to the player, who will then read it and figure out that he's just been attacked. Warm up those tanks!
    • omnisxiii2 wrote:

I feel like, too many times, players with huge empires won't notice that they've been invaded by someone.

If a player invades or declares war on you, it should appear in the newspaper as it does now, but it should also have a notification next to the newspaper icon, which will attract attention to the player, who will then read it and figure out that he's just been attacked. Warm up those tanks!
      Let see, checking if unwanted guests have entered your territory...
      Checking to see if your border is hashed...
      Checking your coasts for unwanted landings...
      Checking for new red hued units...
      Checking the diplomacy tab...
      Checking the paper under 'Myself'...
      Etc...
      Etc.

All currently available, AND, recommended procedures...

All you offer is laziness for those who can't bother to log in for more then a minute/game, and it will be as ignored as all the both listed things you can ALREADY do. (All of which I will note an smart player does as soon as they log in.)
      Killings my business, and business is good!