Not able to move units??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Not able to move units??

Hi all, I have a problem, that a I cant find a solution to...

I have 2 stacks of units attacking the same city/region from two my own country. At the same time another player attacked the same city/region - and he got there first, and took over the city/region.

It is day 2 in the game, and the game has a 6 days peace period to begin with for human players - so basically I just want to get my units/armies to move back into my own country to the cities/regions they came from - but when I try to do that I get the error message "You cannot attack humanplayers in the first 6 days of thes game" (as if I am trying to attack myself). :wallbash

In total I have 12 units stuck in this way... their status is simply "waiting" and I can't give them any move- or attack orders... ?(

Can I get my units back into my own territeory and if so ... how??

The problem seem to be that 2 human players attacked the same non-human AI player, and the human that gets in as number 2, gets his units stuck...??? :tumbleweed:
    • I've run into this bug as well. To be able to move your units, you need the other player to give you Right-of-Way. For some reason, the code that checks whether you should go from 'Peace' to 'War' is only executed either when units *initially come in range* or are delegated a new command (I think). I could be totally mistaken here, and have experienced a different issue -- hopefully this helps!