80% players leave from all games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• This game is interesting , it actually adds more depth to the gamne then Supremacy 1914 . In the few games i played so far here indeed some players seems to leave the game way before actually doing something ...
      About Call of war i have one '' detail '' from my point of view : nukes ! I perceive them as DESTROYERS OF LIFE ! I do not like that ideea to be in a game ... I will not use them. So far games of '' warfare '' were supose to be some sort of chess games ... for me atleast ... some duels with different types of units ... But here to see actualy nukes is too much .. for me atleast ...
    • One reason for people leaving the game imho is experimentation.

As there is no manual <X <X <X , people try different scenarios for production lines, units, attacking, defending and then extrapolate game rules.

It might give the wrong impression to new players that games gets abandoned.

Guessing there is an easy solution to resolve that revenue lost for Bytro...
      :tumbleweed:
    • Butter Ball Bill wrote:

SaintDamien wrote:

And that is why he asked the dev's... this is surely possible.
      He asked the mods(moderators), not the devs.
      I think just not enough people are patient when playing this game, they like to see instant, non stop action e.g. when my little brother plays a campaign in a game, he just skips cutscenes because he does not care about the story.

Thanks to games like CoD and BF, people expect non stop action and usually they get it. Most modern games are just re skins of other games with exceptions being stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Men of War and this, Call of War.
      I agree on this...
    • You may also have a login bug. I started 2 new games. I'm a new player thru farcebook. Logged out and when I logged back in a couple of hours later I had to create a whole new account thru farcebook. It wouldn't accept the information I had for my first account. so many of the new players you are losing (not all) can be due to this problem.
    • SaintDamien wrote:

Butter Ball Bill wrote:

SaintDamien wrote:

And that is why he asked the dev's... this is surely possible.
      He asked the mods(moderators), not the devs.I think just not enough people are patient when playing this game, they like to see instant, non stop action e.g. when my little brother plays a campaign in a game, he just skips cutscenes because he does not care about the story.

Thanks to games like CoD and BF, people expect non stop action and usually they get it. Most modern games are just re skins of other games with exceptions being stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Men of War and this, Call of War.
      I agree on this...
      Actually if you look at Thirty Kingdoms, this game is almost an exact replica other than it's updated to meet the standards of warfare in the WWII era.