80% players leave from all games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think when people see you need to pay for the gold when you have no gold more then yes its normal that they leave.
      I was starting this game but I see that when your gold is 0 it is hard to play the game.
      But hey that is all with the free games there is no free games and when your not buy gold then the winner is normal the person who give the most money to this game.
    • Madmexj wrote:

I think when people see you need to pay for the gold when you have no gold more then yes its normal that they leave.
      I was starting this game but I see that when your gold is 0 it is hard to play the game.
      But hey that is all with the free games there is no free games and when your not buy gold then the winner is normal the person who give the most money to this game.
      *I always win without using gold, this one is one of those few games where you can win against premium players if you play in a smart way and with good strategies
      *High Command is a feature that help players that can't be online with frecuency
      *If dont like to play with afks, you can create a game and write in the title "this game is only intended for active people"
    • Lets not hijack this thread with PTW complaints. Instead Lets discuss the problem with all the leavers...

I recently joined a full game on day 1 and one day later (yes day 2), it was down to 2 players. wtf?!?!

I dont understand why people join and leave so much. Maybe they are looking to be a specific country? Maybe the devs should allow you to pick an open country in a game so you can browse by country and only join if you actually want to play?

MODS: Is it possible to do a poll when a player leaves a game to ask why they left to gather reasons that could be addressed with changes somehow?
    • whakomatic wrote:

Lets not hijack this thread with PTW complaints. Instead Lets discuss the problem with all the leavers...

I recently joined a full game on day 1 and one day later (yes day 2), it was down to 2 players. wtf?!?!

I dont understand why people join and leave so much. Maybe they are looking to be a specific country? Maybe the devs should allow you to pick an open country in a game so you can browse by country and only join if you actually want to play?

MODS: Is it possible to do a poll when a player leaves a game to ask why they left to gather reasons that could be addressed with changes somehow?
      I think they leave because the games are too slow. You start out pretty slow in the beginning because you have to research and build all kinds of crap just to be able to build armies.
      1. Play with inactive players is very boring. If you see that your neighbor is not enabled, you start to doubt that this will be an interesting game, and most likely will leave too. It's like a domino effect. If somehow motivate people to play though would be 3-5 days then they probably will play again. If they stay to play then their neighbors will not go away quickly.
      2. People are often frightened when the opponent is not acting alone. They believe that it makes no sense to play if you are attacked by an army twice the size of your, or when they were surrounded on all sides. They too quickly surrender. Probably it is necessary to limit diplomacy in the first 3-5 days.
      3. People do not really understand the game, if it is not in their mother tongue. there are too many complicated terms that people do not know how to translate into their language. especially bad that the game does not allow even copy text using the "Ctrl+C" and then translate the word in the Internet is impossible. I'm sure when the game will be translated into all major languages, people will be more activity.
      4. The game is not a lot of cards. Play on the same card several times undermining not very interesting. When there will be more variety, there will be more activity.
      5. There are no options "periud peace" and "periud honor." They are very necessary, because the permit to be in the Safety in the early days. Players will have more confidence and more time to prepare for war.
      6. Poor development of communities. A lot of people love to play in the company of friends and chat while playing. We need to make a lot of changes, something to improve this aspect.
    • Butter Ball Bill wrote:

whakomatic wrote:

You don't need to ask a mod or any other staff for this. You can't add a poll to a game.

The purpose of the poll is for the devs to try and get a better understanding of why people join and abandon so quickly. Its not for me personally as I would not be able to do anything with that data.
    • its more reasonable for players to leave if there defeated, but in my experience they tend to leave because theirs nothing going for days.

one time i play a game and i have to tell you guys its slow, like really slow. nothing to do but take AI countries and build up for a week and boom there gone and never come back, might be because no one is making a move or something else.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day
    • SaintDamien wrote:

And that is why he asked the dev's... this is surely possible.
      He asked the mods(moderators), not the devs.

I think just not enough people are patient when playing this game, they like to see instant, non stop action e.g. when my little brother plays a campaign in a game, he just skips cutscenes because he does not care about the story.

Thanks to games like CoD and BF, people expect non stop action and usually they get it. Most modern games are just re skins of other games with exceptions being stuff like Metal Gear Solid, Men of War and this, Call of War.

Forum ArmyField Marshall :00000441:

Mess with the Bill, you get the scorn!

• i don't think players are impatient Bill, i mean if there playing CoW or S1914 and 30k for that manner they know what the game demands patience, and some intelligence.

intelligence is questionable and open for debate, but patience is a requirement, especially how this game is played, if you don't have the patience chances are your playing the wrong game.
      "Victory needs no explenation, defeat allows none"
      -imperium thought of the day