The PL is a series of games which is created by players for players. The League starts every 1st. of a month a new game on different maps, with the players that have signed for the next game. Nobody needs to play every game. The winners of a match get points for the hall of fame. Direct any query or question you may have to miech, WildLobster or Xarus, Paramunac - the current PL organizers.
Here you can find the hall of fame: click
The Player’s League starts in July in a new season. A season runs for six games, after the six month we get the winners of this season. The winners get following prize:
- Winner gets 20.000 Gold and two months High Command for free
- Second gets 10.000 Gold and one month HC
- Third gets 5.000 Gold and two weeks HC
- The use of GOLD is forbidden. (Controlled by Bytro support team)
- After start we have a peace period until day-switch from day 3 to 4 for player and AI.
- A maximum of 3 players per coalition/alliance.
- It's not allowed to give right of way (RoW) or higher to any players outside a coalition/alliance.
- If a player leaves a coalition they cannot attack former coalition members for a period of 24 hr after they have left. (next daychange +24 hr)
In this period you must vacate troops from your former allies territory to your own territory or to water and allow for your former allies to do the same. RoW must be held until both sides has had enough time to leave.
- The use of rockets and nukes is forbidden.
- Be respectful to all players in the league.
- You can make a NAP between two nations, but this must have a runtime or an exit condition such as ‘until day X’ or ‘48 hours after cancelling’.
- We are all gentlemen, respect your opponent and treat people as you would want to be treated yourself!
Example of a standard NAP offer:
Country X to country Y:
I offer your country a NAP that ends in XX days, if any of us wants to cancel the NAP earlier there is a XX hr cancellation time.
In that time, you are not allowed to attack my country and no one else is allowed to use your land to attack me and vice versa.
- Each round starts on the first of a month at 08:00 am CET.
- The time data is the game time. (See World Herald - daychange is 01:00 CET)
- It's not allowed to enter a game after 48 hours. The password will be changed after this time.
- Each game runs 30 days and will be ended after day change from day 30 to day 31. Winners are the players with the highest victory points from the World Herald.
- Game language is English.
- The nations will be randomized.
- Players must have a rank of level 10 or higher
‘Standard rules’ are rules that are enforced by Bytro and the PL organizers. We alone choose what punishment rulebreakers must face, be it an in-game punishment or even expulsion from the game or the league.
‘Honor rules’ are rules that are not necessarily enforced by the PL organizers, however with extreme offenses we reserve the right to punish players for violations such as multiple hidden alliances or extreme cases of NAP abuse. We encourage players to be true to their word and not break a deal made with other players. If you’re not true to your word other players won’t trust you. Be careful when making honor deals with others.
If you go inactive during the game all agreements or partnerships are void immediately.
Do not spam the World Herald with questions or accusations. Contact the PL organizers or refer to the rules that are always posted on the forum including information about when you’re allowed to attack.
The PL is organized by the following four players: @miech, @wildL SPQR, @Paramunac and @Xarus if you have questions feel free to contact us or leave a reply here.
(PL = players league | NAP = non aggression pact | ROW = right of way | SM = shared map | AI = artificial intelligence | HC = high command)
Insulting / flaming / denouncing other players is warnable by Yellow Cards.
Abusal of game mechanisms is warnable by Yellow Cards.
First card serves as a warning, next card(s) will result in one PL point deduction pr. card.
Cards are carried through a season.
Cards can be issued at the game moderators behest following standard bytro ethics codes.
In case of moderator abuse players may contact the PL staff to investigate.
Report a problem
Report a problem