Can AI use gold?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold is only for players. I don't see how bots can use gold.
      If they can beat you, then it's because they are active 24/7 and they are using all their resources they have to upgrade Economy and Military power. If I am wrong, correct me.

"The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid."
      Art Spander
      "Mój mały karakan , mój mały karakan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mój mał karakan [...]" -Zbigniew Stonoga
    • An AI has never ever beat me, not normal AI, not the old difficult AI, and not the more competent new Difficult AI.
      The AI strategy-tactics are very straight forward, their tech research is very straight forward.. If the AI can beat you, then you just need to learn. btw the AI almost never attacks outside of its provinces, if it does its a small stack and only 1 or 2. It only attacks in mass if you fire rockets at it. And then only the stack where you fired a rocket at will attack and try to move to the provinces you fired the rocket from.

Your just very noob :p
    • Elite AI sure can be.

"The great thing about democracy is that it gives every voter a chance to do something stupid."
      Art Spander
      "Mój mały karakan , mój mały karakan aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mój mał karakan [...]" -Zbigniew Stonoga