RP support team

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RP support team

In the recent 2000s roleplay the player for India, who was supposed to be controlling the mod army, launched random rocket attacks on 3 nations. The mod army is supposed to prevent trolls from taking over and ruining a Roleplay, but in this case it had the opposite effect.

In the aftermath of these attacks, several other members of the Roleplay (@Ay Blinkin, @Bluephantom95, @Fenrir Ragnarok and myself) have come up with the idea of a RP support team. The role play support team would have the ability to, among other things, use magic to complete land swaps before a Roleplay begins, and kick trolls under certain circumstances.

CoW has and has always had a huge potential for Roleplay, but this potential has not been effectively taken advantage of. It would be wise for bytro to reinforce the Roleplay community to attract more players to the game.
      Forum Gang Premier

you are a balls
    • Hey guys, firstly let me say that there is a difference between asking the support team yo help out and intoducing a whole new unit :P

Not A Communist wrote:

Whilst a good idea, we have trouble trying to get Bytro to implement Paratroopers let alone a RP specific feature. I doubt it will be added sadly.
      Anyhoo, I must say that I am one of the oldest RPers on Bytro games(6yrs and 10 months lol) and seeing some support would be nice when it is required as too often some folk can attempt to ruin an RP, and this is more annoying when so much time and effort goes into games from plans, ideas, recruiting, advertising and landswapping for someone to then throw their bottle out of the pram for silly reasons and ruin the game for other players.
      Chánfucius
      Community Support
    • Dr. Leprechan wrote:

Hey guys, firstly let me say that there is a difference between asking the support team yo help out and intoducing a whole new unit :P

Not A Communist wrote:

Whilst a good idea, we have trouble trying to get Bytro to implement Paratroopers let alone a RP specific feature. I doubt it will be added sadly.
      Anyhoo, I must say that I am one of the oldest RPers on Bytro games(6yrs and 10 months lol) and seeing some support would be nice when it is required as too often some folk can attempt to ruin an RP, and this is more annoying when so much time and effort goes into games from plans, ideas, recruiting, advertising and landswapping for someone to then throw their bottle out of the pram for silly reasons and ruin the game for other players.
      Thank you for the support! In addition, thank you so much for helping out my RP. I appreciate it a lot! If you'd ever like a spot, you've definitely got one ! :) Again, CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH how thankful we are, especially myself, given the time and effort I put into it.
      Make America Great Again.

#Trump2016
    • Dr. Leprechan wrote:

It´s good to see that even the Staff is liking this idea! :D
      ''In my hands, I have the means, in my heart, I have the will.''
      -Anon.

´´Our purpose, is the total absence of purpose.´´
      - Major, Hellsing Ultimate.

In-game Nickname: Kisenkairyou

É BR? Se inscreve lá! ◉◡◉
      youtube.com/channel/UCEok0d_773Y6hAeaJRh1uiQ

• Fenrir Ragnarok wrote:

Dr. Leprechan wrote:

It´s good to see that even the Staff is liking this idea! :D
      IKR
      [/url">therpu.wixsite.com/homepage][/url]

ROLEPLAYERS UNION

PLEASE SIGN UP