Public Locations and Round Removals

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Public Locations and Round Removals

Should there be a more accurate way of banning? 8
        Yes (7) 88%
        Maybe (1) 13%
        No (0) 0%
      There has been an underlying problem with the new Anti-Cheat policy. This policy has made playing in schools much more difficult and limiting. Almost all of the people that used to play this game at my school were banned, and most never got their accounts back. Those of us who still can play Call of War, no longer can do alliance games, World Maps, or games between ourselves that are ranked without fear of being banned. Although the 40+ of us that played that have never used the same computer before.
      In the future, could there be an amend to the policy that would allow us to play at schools or public areas without fear. Something like "If 2 accounts are used on the same network, they will only be banned if they share multiple networks," or a function that allows us to use school emails to classify that they are a person and not a clone.

The post was edited 1 time, last by WiseOdin: Cleaned up rough wording ().

• The automated system was an answer to an influx of players using legitimate multis to cheat in the game. In most cases, if a player messages the SGO, Dr. Lepechan, the case can be looked into, to determine if cheating existed of not.

Furthermore, there is an option to disable anti-cheat for a game round so you and your friends can play together (however, this removes the round's ability to become "ranked" and count towards stats).
      Free Time looks good on me
    • Systems works off of more than just what IP you are coming from. There is a bunch of other information the server can collect from it's logs when trying to identify cheaters with multiple accounts. You can still have your friends over with their laptops to play in the same house, business ect... even on the same IP.
      "It is even better to act quickly and err than to hesitate until the time of action is past." - Karl Von Clausewitz

• study or remain a fool for ever. you should not even be playing this at school.

Im totally pro banning people playing on anticheat servers gangbanging other people. Though I also agree to make bans more transparent. If you play with lots of people from 1 location, just disable anti cheat. This is a very fair policy and should not be altered. Even now there are enough multis playing, though usually they get banned, some dont. And most of them are younger players "school goers". If it where up to me I would put the minimum playing age all the way up to 25 ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by WiseOdin: fixed poor word choices ().

• IshXIII wrote:

you should not even be playing this at school.

Im totally pro banning people playing on anticheat servers gangbanging other people. Though I also agree to make bans more transparent. If you play with lots of people from 1 location, just disable anti cheat. This is a very fair policy and should not be altered. Even now there are enough multis playing, though usually they get banned, some dont. And most of them are younger players "school goers". If it where up to me I would put the minimum playing age all the way up to 25 ;)
      You realise you don't study every second at school, right? I have a lot of freedom and a lot of free time at my school. It really just teaches us how to be responsible in time management with what you want to do and what you need to do.

Now that we have our priorities straight... I need to go work on a Civics project. xD
      follow me on instagram @coopswithdahoops

add me on snapchat @coopswitdahoops

follow me on twitter @realCooperDavis

yeahhhhhh

The post was edited 1 time, last by WiseOdin: edit of poor quote ().

• IshXIII wrote:

ofcourse I realise that, I never did anything at school ;) That was sarcasm bro ^^

BTW yeah im still dumb lol
      My mistake! It's a bit hard to tell over the Interwebsmachine.
      follow me on instagram @coopswithdahoops

add me on snapchat @coopswitdahoops

follow me on twitter @realCooperDavis

yeahhhhhh

The post was edited 1 time, last by WiseOdin ().