Bytro Labs Forum Administrator

• Member since Apr 8th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Field marshall -

Why did everyone quit?

• Irish123 -

Hello, I wanted to reach out and ask about I problem I have been having. I have played this game on my pc and I absolutly love it but I find myself at disadvantages since I do not have the moblie app. I therefore downloaded the mobile app and it will allow me to login but will not even take me to the home page where I can access my games. Please can you tell me how to fix it? (My mobile device is IOS 11.0 or later)

• KEVINSITO38 -

hello
    I wanted to ask you about the complaint process that I saw in heading 3414013, a few days ago they told me that it was confidential I lose and I respect it, and they said that they were going to take the corresponding measures, I know very well that the complaint was isolated on the day 50, when there are only about 9 active players and only two coalitions left, and I know that he denounces three players in which one of them bought the high command, but it should be noted that 2 years ago I played a game on my old account in which it was already the 70th day and in those times were when convoys could be exchanged for silver or materials and the troops could also be accelerated to their destination with gold and in that game he went to war with a player and he began to tell lies about me to which I responded in a negative way in which I only said a single word in a negative way, at that moment he denounced me and a moderator sent me a notice after 2 days that I was beating the game because it incuples not rma s of the game and it has not only happened to me, if not to several friends, but in my complaint that I presented 2 weeks ago it makes me unfair that they have not beaten them or well even they have beaten the rudest of those who denounce, since they did use many words to insult me ​​in a very strong way. As they referred to me as gay, clown, worm and other stronger words, I hope not to bother because that is the last problem that I currently have and that has not been solved. If you require more information you need about the 3 bullies, be it photos or messages of their inappropriate vocabulary, please let me know.

I will be attentive to your answer.

By the way, I want to congratulate you for the new game that you designed for us, Conflict of Nations, a very good and complete game, in which I am inviting several of my colleagues from this game and fellow strategy games to play, just like I am saving to buy the 90 day premium pass, which is a good deal, I hope they do not reduce the days to that pass.

• CommanderRex -

Like this: join my alliance! Tag is 69RIB! Join before it is to late! Only experienced players with the rank of corporal or higher will be let in. Also they must be active and fight no matter the cost but smartly. Also must still fight when all hope seems to be lost! In games, join with the other teammates in the alliance and they will help you in a pinch! So join today before it is late! Or you will feel like this! :wallbash

• CommanderRex -

Hey do you think you could advertise my alliance? The 69th Regiment Of The Irish Birgade?

• Holly. -

​An Idea for an alternate WW2 special is America has lost the Civil war against the Confederate States of America And Texas has decreed independence​ from both nations receiving its old territory before the Mexican American War. The Confederacy continues to work towards the idea of the Golden Circle, annexing Cuba and dividing Mexico with European powers. The Confederacy becomes the Second most influential country in the western hemisphere after America. Due to the Americans losing the Civil war, they do not take part in WW1. This Allows Germany to win, but Austria-Hungary still collapses. The White Army wins in Russia due to German support after the war. Italy, Austria, Greece, Romania, and Japan are Fascist. France and Spain fall to Communism. Britain returns to imperialism. France loses all of its colonies to Germany but Britain holds onto their colonies due to a white peace to end the war. Support from Germany and Russia allows the Qing Dynasty to survive, but the Civil war continues. I think that this would be an Interesting game Idea. Ask me if you need anything.

• YentaTheMatchmaker -

What & how are you going to replace? i mean

• YentaTheMatchmaker -

I just spent $60 U.S.A. on this game & 3 games. A 1.5 that is still running & 2 1.0 games that gold was spent. of 150000+ spent on 2 games that are NOW GONE! Why ideas to replace that is how???

• jbard14 -

Boujours, j'aimerai savoir comment virer les joueurs inactif d'une partie en étant administrateur de la partie? Car nous ne trouvons pas le bouton pour les virer.

• L1__L2 -

Hello, I have had a problem with the game for a few months. The version I downloaded from Playstore gets stuck in the loading screen every time, but when I opened it in Chrome, it worked. Can you fix it? (I have a Samsung Galaxy J7, android version 5.1.1)

• Salasura -

Gosto do jogo. Mas me retiro por a equipa responsável do jogo me banir injustamente. De uma partida esta partida a qual e denunciei em varios lados como nas denuncias ou mesmo aqui do forum sobre um suposto haker. Ao qual eu disse no jornal da partida que ele gastava ouro que era multiplicado fazendo um hank abrindo os codigos da pagina. Ou seja fui banido injustamente. Falo aqui para que os superiores saibam que esiste conspiração na sua equipa assim ajudando os seus conhecidos ou favoritos ou quem sabe outra coisa. De resto e um bom jogo.

• zeusss13 -

DESO
    QUE ME REESTABLEZCNA MI CCUENTA Y MI NIVEL!!!!

• NexusDarkon -

Hey I dont know what happend but it not letting log in to my call of war account.

• Melenarmme -

Hallo warum killt ihr die RPG Spieler

• Foxtof -

Pourriez vous me dire pourquoi les infanteries motorisées arrivent à mettre à bout un char moyen de meme niveau.
    Ces unités sont largement OP sur le 1.5 game
    Pour gagner, simple caserne, recherche infanterie motorisées au max et hop partie gagnée !!!!

• Sameer266 -

hello

dear friends the " Support Team of Call of War"

i play this game since 2017 untill now,, i am still playing it even with win or loss ... i hope you can take this advices in ur mind:

1- Maps of Middle East with allot of new countries and Cities it will be new Idea ..

2-making Egypt and Iraq less and adding lebanon palestine jordan and allot of other countries will be much better and nice for the game ,,,,

3-making maps less spaces and lands in "clash of nations " & making conflicts in afraica asia middle east as u make it in europe or america or antarcitca....

4- making europe fighting map with more countries and more cities with better good or iron or oil ....

5- making Religon conflicts or strategy conflicts ....better than bombing nuke ...

6- making a map for big countries same as fighting in American and Mexico Map ... like for example making a fighting map inside russia or ussr or italy or greece on in mediterian sea.. or between india citiess adding a near border cities ..

Best Regards and thank you

• BEDROP -

Buenas, estaria interesado en tener mas informacion sobre el cargo de moderador y de otros mas importantes, gracias.

• geovanny 17 -

estaría interesado en ser moderador , el labor de moderador veo que es un papel muy importante .en el cual hay jugador que no cumplen las normas requeridas como respetos de idiologia nacionalidades , burlas hacia otros jugador
    GEOVANNY ECHEVERRIA nombre en el juego
    rango: 60
    Alianza: potencias mundiales 2
    idiomas: español, ingles
    disponibilidad a todas horas excepto desde las 12 hora en cual descanso
    contacto correo geovannyfranciscoecheverria@gmail.com
    edad 17 años los 18 los cumplo el 14 de febrero
    experiienci en el juego llevo 3 años jugando pero ultimamente he estado activo en esta cuenta
    saludos

• alvar von haffen -

Estaría interesado en ser moderador , creo imprescindible la labor de los moderadores en este juego ,el respeto y la cordialidad deben prevalecer en las relaciones entre los jugadores .

He leído que precisan información acerca de mi perfil en el juego ,así como de mi edad etc.
    Alvar von Haffen (nombre del juego)
    Rango:58
    Alianza : líder de la Horda de nikolai.
    Idiomas : castellano, inglés (B2) y alemán básico.
    Disponibilidad:a todas horas excepto a partir de las 12 de la noche ,pues preciso mis 8 horas de descanso para poder subsistir.
    Contacto :mediante discord,correo(en mi perfil,tanto del juego como del foro) o por el chat del juego .
    Experiencia en el juego :1 año y medio ,dentro de poco dos .

Un saludo camarada
    Espero que la información esté en un formato correcto.

• Saubidili Bro -

Boas! Entrei no jogo 3170336 e não escolhi país. Agora não consigo entrar! É possível voltar a entrar e escolher um país??
    Quero muito entrar nesse jogo.

• Caua striker -

No elimine mi cuenta de Conflict of Nations, el sitio estaba en inglés, no entendí y presioné, no elimine mi cuenta de huelguista Caua en Call of War!!! Contáctame: correo electronico Thonygb13@gmail.com

• vaffanculo -

gioco di merda
    mi piaceva la grafica l'aspetto delle unità ma la meccanica di gioco fa proprio schifo i combattimenti sono assolutamente pessimi avete appena perso un utente vaffanculo a voi tutti

• TheMaquis -

any way to make the 1939 Global 25 map to have more resources - there are vast areas in the US and Africa with nothing at all but a few scattered cities. Most of Africa are not even worth invading and taking control of. The center of the US should be a major food surplus supplier. Empty land is no fun.

• termineitor30 -

Hola, he ganado una partida y al finalizar no me han dado la recompensa de oro que me tendrían que dar por ganarla

• Nvemtaffii -

How do I create a new game like the 1939 history map?

• Alberto21 -

Hola estaba jugando a tres partidas, incluso comprando oro y me expulso por inactividad? cuando yo estaba conectado las partidas son: 3099821, 3099833, 3102253, alguna solucion que estoy en guerra y evidentemente no quiero perder mi dinero real.

• Srdrake -

Hola estoy teniendo problemas con el administrador de la perrita está usando la colación de nuevos jugadores a su favor que puedo hacer??

• vallutajat -

did the game graphic changed or why it turn so bad, everything is so messed up? research and market are down now, before it was up, can't see my buildings and army production from right side corner anymore all together like it was before? Or did I mixed up myselfe somehow?

• obsidian_order -

im trying to find my original account under this name Of Obsidian_Order. But somehow i have this new account.every time i log in I get this new account. Have a game running in the old account and desparetly need to get back to it

• TheMaquis -

I looked all over on where to post a bug report - just finished my first research ever of paratroopers, and when I wake up this morning I find the research complete and a bunch of my existing units - tanks, anti-air, - got converted to a paratrooper glider with a circle range like air planes but I have no way to control them, they do not move. Some of my other units are frozen in place. Right at a critical invasion of my main enemy. Help

• TheMaquis -

found bug report button, but for a major problem to a game sure does not make me want to spend my money on gold for the game. Used 30k gold on this game that froze and now really do not think it is worth it.

• TheMaquis -

and this bug has caused 100% of my unit not to be able to leave shore to invade at all

• TheMaquis -

I also see 1 other player with this problem where units out to sea appear as the paratrooper plane symbol