PrinceofHonor EN Senior Game Operator

• Male
  • Member since Nov 28th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OrbitalWarGod -

What can I do if I never got the reply in my email??

• OrbitalWarGod -

Hi I was told is would be a good idea to contact you on here to help with my questions about my account, sent a support ticket on the mobile app but have no idea if you guys received it. I don't know if I should send another one

• Markyy555 -

​Hi, I am interested in the moderator role as these last days I have been solving a lot of questions from new players and also medium-players. I am very active and I thought that I could be good at this. Also I know Spanish so I can help the english and hispanic community. Please tell me what information do I have to send you in order to get this moderator role.
    See you later,
    Markyy555

• AbielTekie -

hi there, is there anyway I can "special request" the 25p historic world war map? This game has got all of my friends talking again since the stay at home law was passed. word spread and we now have 24 guys that have accounts and want to play. Unfortunately for me, I can only create games up to 22 players. Please reach out! thank you!

• Butcher -

i like to join support team..my game name is Raj.1 ..

• devon brewer -

i was told im suppost to talk to you about geting free clan maches for my allianc