Stormbringer50 Retired Hero

• Male
  • from : You can find me wandering the multiverse. Often I am seen in Melnibone, other times I might be found on the plane of concordant opposition, perhaps Tanelorn, my true home I never reveal...
  • Member since Dec 15th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

I remember you!

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

Hi ex mod

• Jeff Starbucks -

hi storm I saw you were just active and wanted to say that you will be missed and I wish you the best of luck

• XXpheonix -

hello stormbringer,you may have seen i have a very 'contreversial' complaint per se and was wandering if you could supply feedback as such?

• bewok963 -

Can I be part of the support team if I don't speak English?

• Alexandera Nevsky -

Maybe, I think there are people working at bytro who are not English/American/Canadian/Australian.

• Ciro702 -

Hey stormbringer! I pm'd you and just wanted to let you know. Please join the convo when you have the time. Thank you in advance.

• Wherewolf7734 -

I applied can't wait to hear from you guys. I played this game a long time lol. I tag everyone I needed into it. Just plz let me know.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Are you still doing EN Senior Moderator?

• Torpedo28000 -

Hey Storm I am applying for the position of English Chat Moderator. I am 18 years old with about 4 months CoW game experience and about 1.5 years of Supremacy1914 game experience. I believe I constantly help in chat and enjoy helping new players learn how to play and have been recommended from some mods to apply.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Well look where you are now!

• CarterPeterson13 -

Hello @Stormbringer
    I am very interested in applying for the position of a Moderator. I am 21 years old with about 3 1/2 years of experience in the game. I like helping other people in the game and I think that I should become a Moderator.

• S Schmidt -

I am applying for the position of English Chat Moderator. I am 51 years old, with over 2 years game experience and also meet all the other requirements for the position. I like helping new players in the chats and most if not all the current and some past mods have suggested that I apply. I think I can be an asset to the team.

• Iczz -

Hello @Stormbringer50,
    I am very interested in applying for the position of Moderator. I am 18 years old in college. My English meets your standards as I am very good at English at the college I attend. I would love this job because it will help me improve my confidence in writing and reading. I am also a very reliable team player and good with communicating with people. I might be only level 40 in this game but I think I am very experienced in this game. I am friends with a lot of your fellow Moderator's such as @Byzanation1683 and they know me very well. I feel like I am fairly well active since that I am learning at a college all the time. I feel like I should be selected because I am very friendly and helping. I am very professional and I would love to be enrolled in your position as a staff. Thank you for reviewing my application to your position!

-Iczz

If wanted to contact me via gmail, then message me and I will provide what you need to contact me efficiently.

• Venicethemenace -

Hi Storm.

• Superchan -

Is Regulators still active? I just wanted to know..

• Stormbringer50 -

yes we are

• Superchan -

Good..one day we may want to challenge you guys.

• Stormbringer50 -

oki doki

• Superchan -

Why didn't you guys join the Alliance world cup..anyway never mind..I'm proposing a player-run alliance tournament set up by me..would you guys be interested?

• Stormbringer50 -

possibly, but you must speak to Ay Blinkin, as he is in charge of that

• PropheticSky -

I’m currently trying to change my call of war account name. If you could help with this or know where I can get help with this I’d appreciate it!

• 1walshbp -

can i become moderator for chat please

• sipan1953 -

just explan why im getting these bans please

• CopyPasted -

Thanks alot for the name change and all the information, working on the forum name change.

And again,
    best support team ever! Fast and helful!

• Lirdi -

hi
    i am writing to you to apply for the position of the chat moderator. i am 19 years old. Can speak english(B2) French(a2) but can understand a lot more and can understand italian. my chat name is ultras21. Pease contact me. thank you

• Kim FAtigue -

Bonsoir, j'ai des difficultés à me connecter, un soucis au niveau des serveurs ?

• Prince Adel -

Hi

I was referred by one of the moderators
    to read in the forum that you are looking
    for some interested moderators for the chat.
    I am very serious about the game, and always
    try to be on the verge of the rules. I often
    help those seeking help if I can help. I am polite,
    kind and do not tolerate anyone criticizing others or gangs in the chat.
    It's bothering me personally.
    I'm very interested in the job,
    but I have an English handicap and
    often use Google translator, such as now.
    I am willing to accept the rules in order
    to provide professional work. If I can help with this,
    I hope to hear from you.
    I'm also an online pilot, with a home-based flight simulator and has grown the hobby for over 15 years, and was a flight instructor, but held it up.

Sincerely

Odense Prince / Prince Adel.
    Adel Bayoumi

Live: Odense, Denmark / Speaks perfect Danish.

I am 38 years old.

hansenadel0000@outlook.dk

• Prince Adel -

Thanks. I have submitted an application.

• Noel18 -

hello

• Maximilianvs -

Why do you want to join the support staff team? love this game, and need high Comand :D
    How much experience do you have in the game? 3 years playing
    Do you have previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game? No
    Why should you be selected? because I love this game
    Your name and your age Maximiliano Taborelli, 37 years old.

• attacker101 -

tell my friends on the chat happy Easter for me.

• hala -

Hello storm it`s me hala (Alshee) i wanted to ask you a question soo there is an game that`s to late to anyone to join it up anyway do you have the power to let this round open again and if you don`t do you know anyone that can open it because i need new members in my game ID of the game 2229991

Thanks for reading this message and it`s me hala ;)

• attacker101 -

can you say hi to all my friends on the chat?

• Stormbringer50 -

sure, why dont you?

• attacker101 -

because I am (still) working on getting my account working again

• attacker101 -

storm? something just occured to me

• israel alves de lima -

oi

• Sgt.Stereotyped -

e.e Thor is still better