Chimere Senior Chief Warrant Officer

• Member since Mar 9th 2017
Last Activity
, Reading thread CoW balancing changelog - 2020-07-14

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• blue44elephant -

how do you know I am in German?

• Chimere -

You stated it in some thread a while ago.
      For the record, I don't have any sort of field experience, but I worked as a civilian for the French Ministry of Defense, in the Ecole de Guerre, on militaro-strategic analysis (=military equipment and strategic impact of their specs). This was a long time ago, and before my life took a whole non-military new turn, but my knowledge of military stuff is not based on "Call of Duty" as you claimed.

• blue44elephant -

I lose my temper because people used to make fun of me and call me worthless. I joined service and got deployed but still get made fun of because they say things like: Enjoying your vacation? When are they going to promote you to civilian?

• blue44elephant -

and I was the only kid on block who didn't have that game so I would get mocked and that's the reason I try to get a few licks in on potential people on internet who I think might have played that game, so SORRY I told that your knowledge based on cod.