VorlonFCW

• Member since May 15th 2017
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• injinji -

Ever thought of becoming a moderator?

• VorlonFCW -

I have done that other places, but I am a better contributor without having authority. I can't wear both hats well.

• DOMMAR15 -

how to start a coalition?

• VorlonFCW -

In a game the coalition tab is the icon in the upper left that has a sword. Just above the list of coalitions is a button "create a new coalition"

• DOMMAR15 -

how to make an alliance?

• MontanaBB -

Two decades ago? You're a LOT older than I thought. I had you pegged as a 20-something.

• VorlonFCW -

Not that much older, just 30-something. Late 30-something to be more precise

• Desert Fox -

why do you have -4k points?

• VorlonFCW -

That is an excellent question. Nobody knows why. Wise Odin send a request to somebody higher up to look into it a while back, and I heard nothing.

• Desert Fox -

Im Amazed really Lmao

• Lawrence Czl -

It is negative because a programmer used a signed integer instead of an unsigned integer for points. With an unsigned integer for points you can't have a negative integer. With a signed integer if the left most bit of the integer becomes a 1, then it becomes a negative integer. To fix it, they would just need to change the integer type to an unsigned integer.
      "Basic signed integer type. Capable of containing at least the [−32,767, +32,767] range;[3][4] thus, it is at least 16 bits in size." So usually, one wouldn't expect to get negative points till your total points went over 32,767.

• VorlonFCW -

I will direct @wiseodin to this comment. Thanks.

• Lawrence Czl -

If you had over 32,767 points, that would be very impressive.

• DOMMAR15 -

hey is it possible to make a non core province a core one? or at least stop the 25% tax?

• VorlonFCW -

nope, sorry. The 25% production rate is permanent for all provinces that were not originally yours. So it is best to build infrastructure and Industrial complexes on your core provinces first to maximize your economy.

• MontanaBB -

For fun: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…ost-valuable-elite-units/

BTW, glad to see you're working on that negative margin of yours. LOL

• MontanaBB -

Did you see my answer regarding your convoy question? The thread now seems to have disappeared.

Weird.

• VorlonFCW -

yes I have it open now in another tab, thanks

I can still see it, not sure why you can't

• MontanaBB -

Oops. I answered it without realizing it was a private "conversation."

Duh.

• injinji -

your strange point count and unique rank earned you 1 follow

• MontanaBB -

V, how does one rack up negative 4,872 points?

• MontanaBB -

V, how does one rack up negative 4,872 points?

• juzar4u -

hi can u please tell me how can i farm/loot resource of my neighbour?