Pz.Korpz Staff Sergeant

• Member since Aug 28th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• purplepizza117 -

I think everyone who says anything on Pz.Korpz's wall should speak like a Pirate, ey, maties?

• Sir McSquiggles -

You look like a farmer haha. Now you'll have to speak farmer instead of thee ye ole pirate language. :P

• Pz.Korpz -

I used to love the overalls...perfect for outdoors work...

• Sir McSquiggles -

Nothing wrong with overalls when you are a farmer! :D You make it seem like you have abandoned them long ago...

• Pz.Korpz -

Nah...I still wear them during the winter seasons for sure me swabby lol

• Sir McSquiggles -

Winter seasons? Shouldn't it be for the summer?

• Pz.Korpz -

Aye! The Pirate talk be funny stuff Arrrrgg....Ahoy! Thar be a Giant Squiggle aboard me vessel...man the lifeboats...women, children and purplepizzas 1st...

• Pz.Korpz -

"You have enemies, GOOD that means you have stood up for something sometime in your life." -Churchill

• Pz.Korpz -

"The best way to destroy your enemy is to make him your friend." -Lincoln

• Pz.Korpz -

Come close to quitting yesterday, but despite the drawbacks , the game play itself is worth staying and even paying.

• purplepizza117 -

I had the same feeling last month. If you stay you will almost always find another thing or strategy to keep you occupied.

• Sir McSquiggles -

Glad you will stay. :D

• Pz.Korpz -

I had to stay, who else is going to teach ye the pirate ways Arrrrr....Ahoy! Thar be a Squiggly aboard me ship and a purplepizza....Aye!

• purplepizza117 -

Yarr, laddy, there seems to be a vacancy of a ButterBallBill off the port bow! Yarr! Some people may be in top-shape about that pirate's booty, laddy!

• Pz.Korpz -

He annoys me too be honest and supports Lennon and Stalin yet his alliance name is Iron Cross which is the most common of Prussian and German awards...if he could act mature I probably would debate him on his bashing of the western allies and support of thr Red Army.

• Sir McSquiggles -

Lil Todd jr! haha And I love the quote btw! :D

• Pz.Korpz -

He's my right hand man for life...I am proud of him and thankful always for him....spoiled blue eyed and blonde but the love of me life he be Arrrrr....lol

• Sir McSquiggles -

Blonde hair, blue eyes... Genetics are weird huh. Must be the German. :P

• Pz.Korpz -

Very good game...making some new friends through Call of War.

• Sir McSquiggles -

You should be more active on the forums my dude!

• Pz.Korpz -

Would be nice if certain nations had their correct uniforms and unit types. Replace French and British wearing U.S. uniforms and replace Italians in Wehrmacht uniforms with the correct Italian uniforms. Add UK and Italian tech trees, as well as Italy, and Turkey.

• Pz.Korpz -

Self Propelled Guns have hit CoW...next we need to see Tank Destroyers enter the game world. The Tank Destroyer, Jagers in German, were a big part of the WW2 era,and many variations were designed.