WiseOdin Main Administrator

• Male
  • from Asgard
  • Member since Aug 30th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tanyo5 -

Mr. Odin My account was banned for multiaccounting. Me and my brother both registered into this game using the same Router Wifi.
    can you please unban my account tanyo5, my brother created another emobemo5

• kaleb_3122 -

Mr.Odin... My accunt was banned because i was supposedly multi accounting. I was wanting to know if you could help me because i was only playing at school with my friends gen-braun is one of them. Can you help me please?

• tester 9 -

How can I get my account, goockshon, and my friends account GunFighterMan, unbanned. They got banned due to being falsly accused of multi-counting.

• NO MERCED -

Hi WiseOdin, I recently sent you an application in the game requesting to join your coalition. Instead I received a notice from you saying that my account had been deleted for "multi use and cheating"
    This caught me completely by surprise as I have played Call of War for over 2 years without a problem doing the same thing every game with just my NO MERCED account. I hope this is some mistake since I have spent hundreds of hours on this game and do wish for it all to have been wasted. Please reply what your take is on this. Thank you.

• BeastinatorMK2 -

same except ive gone through 3 account, it seems to be just because its on the same device as the others. my new account randomly got a ban due to multi connection, even though it was the game you get during the tutorial...

• BeastinatorMK2 -

Hey WiseOdin, I was wondering if you could help me get my account back, apparently i had the "multiple connection" or "multiple account notice" and i didn't know how to deal with it, i emailed you but no response. I would like to resolve this issue, so please contact me if you'd like to help.

• Haiqal30 -

Hi Wise Odin,I was just joined Call of War today without knowing the rules.When I typing "S.I.E.G Heil" and "Heil Deusland",I noticed I was permanently banned from chat without any warning.Then I just rellized that you can't chat like that.And I would like to apply an appeal to either have my ban removed, or replaced with a temporary ban instead.

I hope you see this,and sorry for breaking the rules.I promise I will not breaking the rules again,thank you

CoW account-Haiqal30

• Chodaw -

You said "hail to victory" in Germen. it just really means is "Hail Victory"....If you are witnessed saying this in Germany in public 'for any reason other than that of art, teaching or science purposes you can get 3 years in jail.' Bytro Lab respects German Law. You are Permanently banned. You should read the rules before you play. I don't think you will be unbanned.

• Haiqal30 -

I'm knew,and I played the game without knowing the rules.after ,I knew about that.I get banned from chat,I read the rules and relized.So I regret from what I'm doing,and wanted to be unbanned

• Captain Garner -

Dear Wise Odin, I was recently permanently Banned for typing both "Hitler" and "Stalin" into a game chat, 12 Hours later I was notified that I was permanently banned from the Call of War chat by Moderator "StormBringer50" Without warning or notice. I was not aware of the rule on not being allowed to type the names of Dictators (I was experimenting as some would show uncensored and others would not) And I would like to apply an appeal to either have my ban removed, or replaced with a temporary ban instead.

I also have now re-read the Terms and conditions, so future mistakes will not happen

- CaptainGarner

• Chodaw -

Yes, it can be sudden and without warning. Stalin and Hitler are both censored words in the game. If you find a way of saying it in the chat and game you were going out of your way to get in trouble, warnings are not needed or explanation.

• Chodaw -

*warnings are not needed or explanation for intended rule break.

• Recycled -

Greetings! I had a computer crash and lost my account login info and cannot log into my old account. My player name was "Snake Hips", I've not been able to log in in almost a year. I've finally got another computer and have a new account but would love to access my old account as I'd built up decent rank. Any info I can provide to prove my ID please ask, I would really appreciate getting my old account back.

Semper Fi

• Chodaw -

If you still have the same internet, that would be a great start. But I don't think they can see passwords.

• Recycled -

Thank you for the quick reply. I am a vet with PTSD and part of that is memory loss so hence my trouble with lost password. It sucks, both the memory loss and the inability to reconnect to account. Life is not fair so I will start over and work hard to reacquire my levels.

Semper Fi

• Chodaw -

Hello, WiseOdin. I would like to become a moderator. I have an excellent memory, I know what everything does in the game pretty much as I read the information. I am great at math, I have sound judgment and I have no sense of humor if a joke is on a slippery slope breaking the rules.

• Nabster98 -

Hey WiseOdin. I have a ban that I have been contesting for a few days for me and my two friends. I have the email addresses of me and them and possibly other Evidence to contest it. I really need to get my account back now as I am probably going inactive in my games. A user named MontanaBB mentioned you as one of the Admins i could talk to to get things happening.

• Nabster98 -

He has helped me a lot through this and I'm just a player that wants to get back to playing.

• Madman20 -

hey how do I became staff

• bratakus -

Can you inform me about surrendering? My coalition is fighting a big coalition. 1 enemy offered to surrender. Do I get his armies? Is he kicked out of the game?

• WiseOdin -

No, you would just put yourselves back to peace with one another. Anything extra would have to be part of your agreed terms.

• _law -

@WiseOdin I would like to become an Administrator with your acknowledgement, guided permission If that is okay with you.

• ODST -

hey what is your allance

• WiseOdin -

[SPQR] Regulators. Click alliance listing by rank, we're the first one :)

• jardel10 -

​I reached level 12, and it still says I need lvl 11 to create new game. Something is definitely wrong, I would appreciate some help. Thanks.

• WiseOdin -

Because you can only create one map every 30 days, there was an issue where it said you must be level 11, instead of stating you may only create one map every 30 days.

• ODST -

how do i join your allance??

• WiseOdin -

Be really good at Call of War

• maclife1 -

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with a log-in issue. I just got a new computer and tried to log in to my account. It kept on saying "invalid username or password", but I know I had the right information. I logged out of my account on my other pc also because I thought it would help. Now I can't get on at all and am in a war right now. Thanks in advance.

• WiseOdin -

Would be very helpful to have your actual username used for games. maclife1 is not showing any issues.
      *Remember: Staff will never ask you for passwords. Account names is normal, when they do not match your forum name.
      If needed, you can also message staff privately, instead of us trying to have a conversation on wall posts.

• roger39bkr -

how do i find out all the games i won???

• darksoul111 -

Hello, wisest of the wisests.

I have received an email yesterday banning my account "llorisfrance" for supposedly multi-accounting.

I started the game a few years ago, so I remember the time when I first received that sort of email. At the time, I had explained that the second account on the WiFi was indeed my brother's whom I had introduced to the game.

This time though, I replied to the email as soon as I could, thinking I "knew the drill". Nevertheless, I didn't get any response, and I am starting to panick a bit as I have a 100p game which I can't access anymore.

Can you help me?

• WiseOdin -

Doc already worked your ticket. As he stated: In the future, if you wish to play with a shared internet connection, please join or create games with the advanced setting option "Anti cheat" turned off.

• darksoul111 -

Thank you!

• Nyarlathotep -

Hi, I want to change my nickname.
    Can you help me?

• Dillan_Lync004 -

I recently made a level 1 rocket and I am playing on mobile and have no idea how to launch the rocket, please help

• WiseOdin -

You should select the rocket, select attack, and select the target.
      A lot of things are more difficult to do, on mobile. for trickier maneuvers, a computer is better suited.

• dw98 -

Whats the best way to end a game with 5 member coalition taking the entire map w/o having to conquer the two smaller players? can they just go inactive?

• dennyboyo -

I have recently had a few E-mail messages regarding to forum posts etc but when I look for them they are not there!
    Am I doing something wrong or are my settings incorrect?
    Please help as I like this game and would hate to have to leave it for such a silly error on my part or a glitch in the system.

• WiseOdin -

It is possible the forum posts were later removed by the poster or a staff member. The thread also could have been closed.

• DogeTheShibe -

I just got a warning message for muti accounts the reason is evreyone in my game is using the same wifi connection game ID 2018249

• PeterC -

I recently got banned how ether I believe that it has been a mistake as I supposedly got banned for multi accounts how ether I only have one account and the only other accounts on my ip address are my sisters and brother so therefore I believe I have been wrongly banned

• WiseOdin -

You would have gotten a message about that. It would probably be best to reply, there, instead of advertising that you got caught cheating and ignored staff :(

Also, your forum and CoW name do not match, so I cannot help you without knowing your actual game name. Again, replying to the warning message you would have gotten is the best option. Ignoring warning messages is one of the worst options.

• PeterC -

I would have replied to the message but I did not see it as I believe that it was automatically put into my junk mail. my CoW name is PeterGC

• WiseOdin -

Okay, that was handled by Dr.
      I gave him a heads up and found a ticket you created about the issue and moved it to him. He will work with you, from here.

• MarkAchkar -

I sure hope u read my post and some1 can take action, i know u guys hate me but what im asking is for the gd of the game there is no benefit in it for me, we as active players are really frustrated with the current situation, we excpeted more from bytro and the staff to keep this game challenging

• BIGGEE -

please could you send me the link to the top man/woman.

• BIGGEE -

hello.my new game liverpool fc has a problem.all research has started at zero.its the second time its happened luckily i have spent nothing this time around please help.

• WiseOdin -

New games always have research set to 0 :)

• BIGGEE -

sorry it was my mistake i picked the wrong game type and you are not correct some do have a certain amount of research.thanx for reply.bye.:-)

• TheBeast34 -

Hello WiseOdin, my account was banned due to the game system thinking I was cheating but in reality I share a computer with my brother who often wants to join the same games as me so we can play together, is there a way to get my account back?

• Desert Fox -

I Know im not an Moderator/Admin But i recommend to send a Ticket to the Admins and Mods

• Oscar_the_Grouch -

Hi wise, just a note on the closed thread "Gold Report" . You closed the thread and told me it was not an original idea then directed me to a thread that talked about no in game gold. My thought was not to prohibit gold use but to show at the end of game who used gold and how much. Is there a thread on this issue? I am also having trouble finding a thread on differentiating rankings by gold use or having gold use affect your rank.

• MontanaBB -

I assume that it was you who deleted the discussion of the player who spent 2.5 million gold units on the first day of a 100-player game.

You do yourself little credit and do great harm to Bytro when you shut down these serious discussions about the over-use and abuse of gold on the flimsiest of pretexts. Every mature player who has played the game for any length of time understands there is a very real problem, and trying to gag your forum participants -- who love the game, want to see it thrive and improve, and understand that Bytro needs to make a profit on their investment -- just makes everyone a bit more cynical about the role of forum administrators and Bytro's customer service.