injinji First Sergeant

• Female
  • from Florida
  • Member since Jun 9th 2017

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pstomar -

discord.gg/mDWMvq
    Join the server

• Pstomar -

Further, i would like to play a 100 player map with you and one more of my friends

• injinji -

What region do you want, if we can be together then creating an empire will be easier. Asian islands, South America, and North Russia I've been the most successful with, but anything will do.

• Pstomar -

North Africa. But dont be in a rush. Only when we are both simultaneously free. Btw i hate starting from north/south america and the islands.

• injinji -

Africa it is, I'm free now

• Pstomar -

Game no 2165728. Make it fast I am egypt. But hurry cuz slots are filling fast

• Pstomar -

I found you on the server. I am soooo happy. Its better if you download the discord app. I messaged you btw.

• Pstomar -

Check it out. You can even download the discord app

• injinji -

do you have a server? and what's your username?

• Pstomar -

I already shared the link. My name in cow is bonjour77. My name in that server is Hit_Parth.

• injinji -

Last month my left arm had to be amputated below the elbow.

• Pstomar -

I wanna join your alliance

• injinji -

avatar change, it's a P-40M Warhawk/Kittyhawk Mk.III, this one is in a boneyard after service with the Royal Australian Air Force, but look closely, it has been fitted with P-51 wings and landing gear(the landing gear doors have been removed)

• injinji -

I will be going inactive after I finish my last game, I am making a YouTube movie and will not be able to do both at once, but when I'm done, I will return

• chiefbarry32 -

​on my computer im stuck on mobile mode is there anyway to change that

• injinji -

when the game is loading, there should be a switch to mobile/browser button, there still is one in the browser version, if there is not one in the mobile version, you need to report it as a bug

• injinji -

no, but i heard of a 12 fingered/toes family in brazil that made 12 fingered gloves, so i am thinking of doing that to the socks

• injinji -

that's actually a pic of my friend Nicole, the pic was a staged pic for a contest, and it even made it to wikimedia commons, but those are not injinjis, those are cheap chinese toe socks, but my whole family wears injinjis (except for my older sister Class, because she has 12 toes), and what they say is true, i even named my account after them

• DxC -

You should see if injinji will make her a pair of 12 toed socks for her birthday, so she don't feel left out.

• DxC -

I see you're sporting your injinji's in your sig pic :) They say those are good to prevent blisters on long distance hikes.