Kalantigos Retired Hero

• Member since Apr 25th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pablo22510 -

Been a long time since I last saw you active.

• Kalantigos -

I've been very quiet.

• Pablo22510 -

Shhhhhh :D

• whowh -

Do any of you guys still exist?

• Pablo22510 -

Maybe. Maybe not.

• Quasi-duck -

Your name isn't Craig, is it?

• Kalantigos -

It is not, no.

• Quasi-duck -

Oh, thanks. Just 'cause of Craig on your pic. Did I spell that right?

• Kalantigos -

Nope, it's soldier from an army called the Death Korps of Krieg, which is a use of the german word for war, but in this case is the name of a planet

• Quasi-duck -

Thank you :)

• _Pontus_ -

thanks

• _Pontus_ -

Kalantigos, could you pls you take a look at the questions in thread 'Routing errors' under 'Suggestions & Criticism'? Or point me to someone who knows about this? Tnx.

• Kalantigos -

Sure, I'll take a look

• Catalin92 -

s28.postimg.org/vleiv4ixp/derna.jpg

My province food Derna, dont produce food :) say +0 food per day :)
    gameID=1258373

• Kalantigos -

I've had the same bug in a different province, just report it in, it's usually resolved itself after a few days

• _Pontus_ -

The provinces showing a 0 propduction are actually producing. Check by adding up from province list and compare with total production.

• Catalin92 -

can you help me to solve 1 something ? In chat game sayd Refused 1 offert, but my ships has gone to his side. I already opened a bug report but no answer

• Kalantigos -

If a bug report has been made, it'll get addressed soon by the GO and support team, just have some patience. In the meantime could you send me a screenshot of the trade offer and the unit?

• Catalin92 -

you cannot search for my ticket ? i sended him a picture with trade canceled and my ships who change the flag and i cannot control them

• Catalin92 -

s16.postimg.org/a9hgcgtkl/refused.jpg
      s10.postimg.org/4lytbnsg9/refus.jpg
      s29.postimg.org/hdavf0o3r/ship.jpg

First image was taken 3-4 days ago ... last 2 now i taked
      Is easy to verify, because that player dont have naval port :)

• Kalantigos -

Some discrepancies. The FL22 appears to be a convoy (so not actually a naval fleet, just transported units)
      Whereas the unit that is being talked about that you say is yours is a fully naval stack (no land units at all)

• Catalin92 -

I dont understand this ... how can you tell me that ??? You check his capability to make naval fleet ???? When my friend dont have naval base to make him ??? IDK if they have reserched naval ... and you tell me ... you check the map ???

• Blacksabre -

How do I report someone using multiple accounts?

• Kalantigos -

Report the player's account with the names of the suspect ones

• Blacksabre -

Yes but how do I report them? Is it an email? A web site?

• Blacksabre -

Is it to you that I report someone using multiple accounts? In game 1257955 there is someone doing just that. Player name Scamiam (East Brazil) and Sam Gibson (Peru) are the same person. He told me so in chat.

• Liberinsula -

Thanks for letting me know about the picture name problem.

Hey, and stay tuned for more plane identification quizzes.

Thanks again.

• Kalantigos -

No problem, just stay on topic with those ideas posts in other people's threads :p

• Ellio_98 -

Nice picture, did you make it yourself?

• Kalantigos -

Nope, found it online and I quite liked it. Been using it for a few years in Supremacy before coming here.

• Ellio_98 -

cool, fits the game well

• Keyser Soze -

Thanks!

• Jack Kennedy. -

Nice image of profile.