Diabolical Brigadier General

• Male
  • from Oregon
  • Member since Sep 10th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diabolical -

Saved Signature lines (so they don't get lost or forgotten):

[spoiler][b]CHRISTIAN EMPIRE[/b]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/TeyPKa2.png[/img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/m9Ie58N.gif[/img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/G3TeEFG.jpg[/img] [img]https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68633006.jpg[/img]
    [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/ZPTNiV6stpLA4/giphy.gif[/img]
    [/spoiler]

• MontanaBB -

Yes, I AM intentionally poking them. They should be embarrassed by their failure to act.

• grandpooba52 -

welcome back

• Diabolical -

Q*bert is done. The hand that grasps at the universe is back.

(avatar change)

• Diabolical -

I'm BACK!!!!

• JagerandIQ -

Awww man, hopefully it's not a Perma bam.

• purplepizza117 -

Looks like it is...

• Razzuria -

Gone are the days when the most genius man in the forums could offer us his wisdom and wit...so sad.

The staff needs to unground this beautiful flying wonder!

• JagerandIQ -

So, you're the Neighborhood Pastor? If so, here. youtube.com/watch?v=8awpRHg5waw

• Diabolical -

Thanks. That was fun. I wish I knew what that crazy stomping percussion instrument was.

As for being a Neighborhood Pastor, I just try to keep God involved in our discussions where I feel it's appropriate...and I appreciate the sentiment.

• Grand AdmiralThrawn -

Hello Diabolical. I Never knew you were a pastor in Oregon; I to am a believer in God. and have relatives in Oregon

• Diabolical -

Sorry, but no, I'm not an actual pastor. I just seem to have a pastor-like vibe. But I am a deeply committed believer in God and I don't shy away from including Him in my discussions.

• purplepizza117 -

Q-bert!

• Caesar -

I'm back.

• Diabolical -

You wish to show that the burden of proof lies upon religion? But from my point of view, atheism is a religion. It meets the same definition by following the same set of rules that define a religion.

Rule 1 : A religion has an origin theory not provable by the scientific method (i.e., "God spoke"):

Atheism teaches that the universe has always existed but likely has had a birth [and maybe multi-births] via the concept of the big bang. But, the burden of proof for the big bang is impossible to assign since the theory precludes a witness or actual substantive evidence. So, by rule 1, atheism is clearly a religion.

Rule 2 : A religion has a belief system based on an unseen factor (i.e., "God is"):

Atheism teaches that their is no spiritual, that all things can be explained by naturalistic ideas. But the concept of "ideas" in itself is not sufficiently explained by the postulations that "thought" is electrochemically-based, it doesn't account for the "spark" of life. Since atheism can't explain thought except by unprovable theories, it is clearly a religion.

Also, atheism teaches that there is no God -- a part of the spiritual concept. Yet atheism relies on a "luck" factor to account for the impossibility of evolutionism to make possible our existence as it is, today. But, since the likelihood of evolution occurring in such a manner as to create ordered stellar bodies, organic molecules, DNA, and the necessary addition of new information by chance and random processes -- even though the very concept of natural selection naturally precludes evolution -- implies that "luck" is a god-like system that supersedes the natural realities of the universe as understood by scientific principles. So, because atheism relies on non-verifiable proofs of evolution, it is clearly a religion.

Rule 3 : A religion has adherents that fanatically believe regardless of an inability to certifiably prove that it is true by the correct application of the scientific method. It is not provable by naturalistic methods, yet theories about how the religion can achieve what exists today are postulated and believed upon (i.e., Young Earth Creationism (YEC)):

Atheists rely upon the theory of evolution. They rely upon the theory of the big bang. They rely on the concept of natural selection even though most evolutionists don't realize that natural selection disallows mutations from adding new information to DNA.

Atheists insist that death came before sin, so God could not have created by the method taught by Christians (YEC). They deny the obvious evidence of a designer and defend to the death the idea that they live meaningless lives filled with death and disease and that when they die they will be nothing more than worm food.

Ironically, even though they perceive and preach that there is no purpose to life, many atheists are fanatically driven to try to disprove deists (especially Christians) out of a need to make others to be like themselves. But this fanaticism is clearly driven by a religious fervor. A true lack of meaning would not drive one to make others meaningless. So, since some atheists are fanatical zealots of atheism just as there are some fanatical zealots of other religions, atheism is clearly a religion.

There are more ways to prove that atheism is a religion, but the proof by three rules is good enough. Since the atheism is clearly a religion, I have completely negated your trite little poster. Therefore, the burden of proof falls to atheism to prove there is not a god.

So don't go trying to tell me that I have to prove His existence. As a Christian, I am coming at this with the same kind of proof that you have. The difference between you and me is that you -- as an atheist -- have a whole lot less proof for the god of atheism than I have for the God of creation.

*arrogantly (just this once) ... drops mic.

Your move.

• Pablo22510 -

The Big Bang is provable.

• Diabolical -

You did not read the whole thing (obviously) and there is no proof of the big bang...it is theory. No, it's not even theory, the big bang is an hypothesis...nothing more.

• Pablo22510 -

The big bang is the most likely thing to explain everything.

• Diabolical -

So you -- as an atheist -- have faith in the big bang. That is fine for you, I guess. I will respect your religious choices. But I will not cease to witness to anyone who is willing to listen to the Gospel of Christ.

• Bill Nye's a Russian Spy -

Pablo get's unbanned, Diabolical get's banned... Well then...

• Pablo22510 -

Shit. Why'd he get banned?

Dunno, guess we have to wait till June 13'th to find out.

• Diabolical -

OK...OK...OK...I'm back. But I was permanent banned for a while because of an error in how the system is supposed to keep track of old warning points. According to the forum thread on the subject, my old points should have expired long ago (like, back in January or February). But they didn't. So I faced the grim reaper. Thankfully, the guy who gave me the one week ban looked in on things and got me some help.

• Caesar -

Welcome back.

• Diabolical -

lol...Caesar just got banned.

This system is getting CRAZY!!!

I think it's time that we users band together to call for a revamp of the touchiness of the banning system

BAN THE BAN!!!

• Barrimann -

So glad you like big, blue typing. Pity I can't manipulate the font in this message.

• purplepizza117 -

Hey, I know that you were a member of the Community Squad when it was still around, and you still have the banner in you signature. Do you want to join our new community group, the Forum Squad?

• Pablo22510 -

Is Swirl a friend of yours?

• Quasi-duck -

Is it just me or do you see jumping dogs in your profile picture too?

• Caesar -

Hello, you have one alliance?

• Diabolical -

I have an alliance, yes. And it is just 'one' alliance? It is KOR or the Korbian Alliance Our forum page is: forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/2446-korbian-alliance/

And I've just got restored from a long ban so I have some work to do just in reaching out to our current members.

And we are happy to invite other players who fit in with our player culture (courteous interactions, smart play style, good teamwork, etc.).

• Caesar -

Interesting. I am leader of The Order of The Eeagle, one old alliance of Call of War.

• Diabolical -

I think that one of my former clan-mates has jumped ship and joined your alliance a few months ago.

• Caesar -

Interesting.

• Diabolical -

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!!!

You're banned too?

• aDudeWhoDoesThings -

Another one struck down

• Diabolical -

Not NO MORE!!!!

HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

• Diabolical -

Arrgh...Errrr...Where's my bride with the black and white hair?

Why do I have the left arm of a hairy fat man and my right leg is three inches longer and a different color than my left leg?

What am I...What Am I...WHAT AM I !!!!!!!

Oh, look, a little girl gave me a dolly.

OH NO!!! The angry mob doesn't understand me.

That fire is hot! Arrrrrgh!!!!

• aDudeWhoDoesThings -

Lol, from the small pic next to your username on forum posts, I believed it to be a horse-mounted soldier with a corinthian helmet and plume

• Diabolical -

Incredible, how you saw that. What an imagination. Now that I've checked it in the smaller view, which actually trims the image also, I can sorta see what you are seeing. And from now on, I will probably notice the horseman in the future.

Dang it, now I'm not going to be able to NOT see it.

You screwed me!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

• Sir McSquiggles -

Hello

• Diabolical -

hello back!

• Sir McSquiggles -

Welcome to the forum! Btw, what is your profile picture of?

• Diabolical -

It is called the Pillars of Creation ... a famous Hubble Space Telescope picture of part of the Eagle Nebula.

To me, it looks more like the hand of some intergalactic warlord trying to grasp at the universe as if he were trying to replace Almighty God.

• Sir McSquiggles -

Haha It does. I thought it was a hand from some sort of video game lol.