freezy Game Designer

• Member since Apr 29th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Soldadito24 -

¿Quiero volver a ser Pionero en la linea de frente? :(

• Barrimann -

My four person coalition has finished a game with over 100 points each, but we can't end it or get our winnings. Anything you can do? 1901773.

• fracavio -

No puedo entrar en la partida , que ha podido pasar ?

• vadym -

@Alexander:

Just create a new accaunt with a new name...
    or you write a message to the support

• alexander the great -

i want to change my name in the game is it posible?

• wilsonpro -

when i put in my email for the treasure i get this

You cannot select a different player for the alliance league anymore. Maximum unique player count has reached.

and i was wanting to know why it says that when im putting in my email for treasure and was wanting to get my treasure. i have tried this several times so can someone help

• Alpha_Zulu -

Hello,
    I have sent out several messages to different people looking for help with my alliance issue. As of today I have had no response.
    For some reason people can not join my alliance nor can I invite new people to my alliance.
    I and they are getting a message that reads.

" You cannot select a different player from the alliance league any more. Maximum unique player count has reached."

Why am I getting this message? I only have 8 members including my self. I thought maximum members for an alliance was 20.
    I would like to continue to recruit new members to my alliance but am currently unable to do so. Also one of my current members could not join an alliance match I created. He has got an similar message.
    I will include my contact information along with this message. If you are not the person to speak to about this issue, please direct me to the person who can.

Game name : Alpha_Zulu

E-Mail address : minutemenalliance@gmail.com

Thank you
    Scott Langevin -AKA : Alpha_Zulu

• truter -

Could you please assist, How do I correct my User name, I activated it incorrectly It should be truter and not truetr, who can I contact to rectify this, my email is awtruter@gmail.com

• CherokeeRain -

My ps4 wont load my on going games anymore .Any suggestions

• fwkhall -

What is CoW's policy about profanity by users? Was meint CoW von das Gebrauch von Fluchen bei ein Speiler?

• Kelemen Aron -

(Germany) ich hab da eine frage wie kann ich ins forum schreiben