Aeblemost EN Main Administrator

• Member since Jan 15th 2018
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PropheticSky -

I’m currently trying to change my call of war account name and I was told coming to a mod was the only way. Let me know if this is accurate and if you could perhaps help me with this request, Thanks.

• YemeMachine -

Why would you want to join support staff? Cuz I have been doing nothin but play this game in the background and need something to do.
    Have you had other experience with moderating other games? No but I have moderated on big discord servers.
    How well do you know the game mechanics? I have 500+ hours in the game and minoring in computer science.
    why should you be selected? I like the game and think that I would be happy to have a roll in moderation

• YemeMachine -

Hi my skype is thepsychokilling but I honestly prefer to use discord(YemeMachine#6944 or will resort to the game chat(Tzar Nickolas II).

• Prince Adel -

hansenadel0000@outlook.dk

• Prince Adel -

Hi

I was referred by one of the moderators
    to read in the forum that you are looking
    for some interested moderators for the chat.
    I am very serious about the game, and always
    try to be on the verge of the rules. I often
    help those seeking help if I can help. I am polite,
    kind and do not tolerate anyone criticizing others or gangs in the chat.
    It's bothering me personally.
    I'm very interested in the job,
    but I have an English handicap and
    often use Google translator, such as now.
    I am willing to accept the rules in order
    to provide professional work. If I can help with this,
    I hope to hear from you.
    I am actully new in the game, but i already used many hours in game, and I have a lot og time to the game. I dont work in real life, so I can support any time.
    I suffer from a mental illness (schizophrenia) and will of course not affect my work as long as I have a good working relationship with the guys in the group. It will not be expressed in the game or in the chat, as I am a normal man. Hope that does not limit my ability to get hired. I am in a good treatment and working perfectly. I mention this so it does not come behind yers at another time.
    I'm also an online pilot, with a home-based flight simulator and has grown the hobby for over 15 years, and was a flight instructor, but held it up.

Sincerely

Odense Prince / Prince Adel.
    Adel Bayoumi

Live: Odense, Denmark / Speaks perfect Danish.

I am 38 years old.

• Maximilianvs -

Why do you want to join the support staff team? love this game, and need high Comand :D
    How much experience do you have in the game? 3 years playing
    Do you have previous experience in Support/Moderation from another game? No
    Why should you be selected? because I love this game
    Your name and your age Maximiliano Taborelli, 37 years old.

• General Jack III -

I went to my game and accedently turned off all my push notifications and now I can't turn them back because it dose not give me an option, I'm currently playing on a android and would someone please fix this