grandpooba52 EN Moderator

• Member since Sep 29th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diabolical -

Just thought you'd be interested to know that I'm indeed back. My account was restored by Doc Lep both here and in the game and I want to thank you for helping get the ball rolling on that. You were kind and acted like an advocate when I was in trouble. If I'm ever in the position to repay that kindness, I'll happily offer it in return.

Peace friend. Play on and live well.

• MontanaBB -

Hey, GP. If you're online, can you delete all of the spam ads in the "off topic" section and block the spammers? Cheers.

• PAD_Minotaur -

Want to join a World War I RPG of mine? I need good players like you, and we still have France and Russia to fill. Please let me know what you think!

• grandpooba52 -

to recieve the request click on the coalition button located in the upper left corner just below your flag and then click my coalition and scroll to the bottom and you will see an option to accept or decline
    the applications should arrive there very quickly

• Das_Wolf -

Hi grandpooba52: Along with greeting, I would like to consult about the application notices to join a coalition.
    I have created one (Raven-Fahnen), to which other players want to enter.
    I consult, how does the request notice arrive and how long does it take?

Thank you.

• zzzvvvxxx -

says my account is banned email is zzzxxx666@yahoo.com hwo to get unbanned?

• grandpooba52 -

true but thats my name

• JagerandIQ -

The Grand Pooba? That's a reference not many will get.

• grandpooba52 -

ok thanks

• James Hylton -

I just updated some of the Alliance features. Still haven't figured out the leadership thing though. I think my computer is showing its age with that one.
    I got to go. Hope to rejoin by the end of May.