Torpedo28000 Retired Hero

• Male
  • Member since Feb 26th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• epjohnson24 -

what is a discord account??

• Torpedo28000 -

Discord is a communication app.

• VONTANKIS -

Hello recruitment reply lv 39....KD is in range.....but had some good luck there...........and old enough....:) also have discord

• Torpedo28000 -

Great! Here is a link to our discord.

discord.gg/fDvdMAh

• VONTANKIS -

ok joined reading.....

• VONTANKIS -

ok not much to read as just welcome page.. will org pic of overview page, i assume thats what your after.. VonTankis is my ingame name

• Torpedo28000 -

Yes, the welcome page is just to get you in. To ensure no spam in the discord the welcome page is limited and only myself and our officers can open it up. Send me a PM and we can progress more :)

• VONTANKIS -

sent

• Zloy_Blinchik -

Hi)))

• GeneralAumSum -

Hey dude!!

• Torpedo28000 -

Hey :)
      Whats up?

• GeneralAumSum -

I have a problem, one of my friends called InvasionPlanner got perm banned but was away from the keyboard, how can he fix this??

• GeneralAumSum -

I’m asking u because ur the Game operator so u must know almost every mechanic

• Torpedo28000 -

Hello, InvasionPlanner will have received a message as to why he was perma banned. Was it on chat or in game?
      Then he should contact one of the Senior Moderators, Stormbringer50 or byzantion1683.

• GeneralAumSum -

It was on chat

• Ryan04px2025 -

hey!

• Nvemtaffii -

How do you create a new game so I can make new one for everyone to play

• Torpedo28000 -

You need to have High Command to create a game. High Command will enable you to make one game per month.

• AdmiralEloc -

Hello! I created a roleplay game using the small Europe map and one of the members who joined told me I could ask a Game Operator to create a private Historic World War map (25 players) to have a roleplay on. If you could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

• Torpedo28000 -

Hello AdmiralEloc, Please message PrinceofHonor for this. He will direct you on what to do next :)
      Hope this helps

• Saint James -

How can you be selected as a pathfinder? Is there a certain criteria?

• SupremeToaster -

Wazzup

• attacker101 -

your wall needs a comment on it. so here you go!