Dante Bugler1 EN Game Operator

• Male
  • from Canada
  • Member since Mar 1st 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• blue44elephant -

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…stion-for-armored-trains/
    can i please have your opinion on this. i would be glad if you would present youer thouhgt on this

• blue44elephant -

hi, so i was playing on pc and accidentally changed to mobile settings but it won't let me change back to pc settings.

• Dante Bugler1 -

For this problem you would need to make sure your brower is up to date and after checking that.

1) Close any tabs for Call of War.
      2) In your browser settings, clear cache and delete cookies relating to CallofWar.com
      3) Close and restart your browser.
      4) Visit Callofwar.com and log in again using the arrow in the upper right corner. You will find that desktop mode is the default setting.

Please note that you will have to log in again to any websites that you delete cookies for, so be sure you know your username and password.

• Pdhgaming5 -

Hello iam new at this idontknow where's the report bug button so I came to here can I report I bug or glitch in here

• Dante Bugler1 -

Hello Pdhgaming5,
      You cannot report bugs on my profile but to submit a in-game report you can go to the bottom right corner of the screen and look for the bug icon, it will say bug report. From there please explain the bug you have found and someone will normally reply within 72 hours. If your on mobile to get to the bug report option you need to tap the "More" option on the right at the bottom tool bar.

• Atrax -

what is an alliance moderator

• AksTheGreat24 -

I am sorry

• AksTheGreat24 -

Hi Dante, I was permanently banned from the global chat for apologizing, is there any way I can get unbanned? My account is AksTheGreat24
    I swear i will follow the rules

• Dante Bugler1 -

Hello mate, I'm not the guy to go for appealing bans you'd have to go to Stormbringer50 or Eminem2891, message them on the forum or CoW community messages and explain the situation.

• AksTheGreat24 -

ok thanks, will do

• Atrax -

young i meant

• Atrax -

do you think i can still be a moderator even if i'm a little you i have the voice and mind of an 18 year old. ive also been playing this game for 3 years.

• Dante Bugler1 -

If you aren't at least 18 you probably won't be accepted. You need to be 18 to legally sign the non-disclosure agreement in accordance with EU privacy laws.

• Atrax -

darn sad but thx

• Atrax -

how do i become a moderator

• Ryan04px2025 -

The forum is being spammed Please help

• Ryan04px2025 -

Thanks. Cleared now. I kept reloading and see you and Vorlon save the forum. lol

• Dante Bugler1 -

Yes I saw us taking out the spam as well lol was pretty funny

• Ryan04px2025 -

A few mods came by but they ignored it...

• Dante Bugler1 -

I don't think they ingored it, either didn't know what to do yet or told the rest of us so one of us could deal with it, then me and Vorlon just both decided to do it at the same time lol

• Ryan04px2025 -

Someone in COW 1.5 Mechanics thread thought that I was saying "Can you speak English" as an insult. He did not see the spam and thought I am making fun of him

• Boozo -

Why does everyone think that I'm a mod? lol

• Boozo -

Hey Dante can you fix my roof? Jk lol

• Boozo -

Hello G.M.E.

• Boozo -

G.M.O.A.T. (Greatest Mod of All Time)

• Boozo -

Dante you are the G.M.E. (Greatest Mod Ever)

• Boozo -

Ok bye and thanks again! :):)

• Boozo -

Yeah it did. Well thanks so much for everything (and sorry for wasting your time)

• Boozo -

I don't think I got an invitation so I guess I just wait for it to come?

• Boozo -

Oh

• Boozo -

I got it to work!

• Boozo -

Alright I'll try right now. Also I'm still confused about the frontline pioneer

• Dante Bugler1 -

for FP you get offered to join it and you can either accept it or turn it down. Once you accept it you will have a new set of games you can join with the word "BETA" on the image of the map, that indicates that game is for FP only and the people in that game will all be apart of the FP. in that game and other FP games the new features (and bugs that come along with those new features) will only be available in those games until it is implemented into regular games, regular games cannot have FP features until they are fully implemented into regular games also nice on the signature lol

• Boozo -

"War is fought in three ways. Helping your enemy to lose, helping your allies to victory or helping yourself to win. Any way you take it, you are always helping someone." That's what the quote on General Nightman. Maybe is it a thing only for mods or what?

• Dante Bugler1 -

Alrighty so to do that go your profile name at the top right click it then click the "signature" under user account, anything put in there will be put in any post/comment you make

• Boozo -

alright thanks

• Boozo -

Found one! It's in General Nightman's article about Staff Introduction. To me it looks as if he didn't type it and it's added there (I looked in settings, could not find)

• Dante Bugler1 -

Give me a second to look and I'll get back to ya

• Dante Bugler1 -

Alrighty so to do that go your profile name at the top right click it then click the "signature" under user account, anything put in there will be put in any post/comment you make

• Boozo -

I'm saying some people have quotes on the bottom, and I'm not sure. Let me see if I can find one from somebody's post.

• Boozo -

Hey Dante I have question. Why some people in the forum have quotes on the bottom that appear every time they post? How do I do that? And can I put my funny quotes there?

• Boozo -

Hey Dante, I see you in the chat a lot and I just wanted to say hi. Thanks for all the great work to helping make this game a better!

Ps. I am going to Canada in the summer. I live in the US, eastern state of Virginia so we'll be going to some eastern province in Canada.

• Dante Bugler1 -

Hello Boozo! Thank you for the kind words, I love this community and I love being able to help make it better for some users :)

Also that sounds awesome! The summer over on that side is great I hear, I'm not for certain I've never been that side of Canada but I hope you have a great time.

• Boozo -

Yep, thanks again!

• Ryan04px2025 -

Hey, where in Canada are you from?

• Ryan04px2025 -

Hello, what is the difference between moderator and operator?