BMfox EN Moderator

• Male
  • Member since Mar 6th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alexandera Nevsky -

1200 likes!!!!!! Also, 1220 posts, nice

• BMfox -

It comes with being a mod on the forum I guess. All though I secretly enjoy it. Please don't tell anyone ;)

• simon -

Hey BMfox hope all is well with you. Before computer games when I was in high school, we used to play historical war games on huge maps that needed two ping pong tables just for Europe alone. The war in the Pacific took even more space. In the four years I was a member of the war games club, and several years after that, I played the allies and the axis forces in every scenario from 1939 to 1945 and the main campaign which took 3 to 4 months to finish because even with over a dozen generals we could only get one turn done each night. In all those years of playing I never saw the allies win the war once. They just can't do it, because with no rivalry between German generals on the Russian front, the commies get smashed every time. Japan usually takes Hawaii and the odd time has captured L.A and San Fran early in 1942. Basically all those playing the axis need do is not make the same mistakes done in the real war and even moderate axis generals can win. The only times I saw Britain fall early was when Russia was crushed in late 1941 and those land and air forces were redeployed against the Island. The USA sometimes makes little moves in Africa, but with two or three million Germans troops redeployed from the eastern front to France, Britain eventually falls and D-Day never happens.

• BMfox -

Damn that's impressive game play. I played hardcore Risk back in the day. I've been thinking about buying Axis and Allies, I heard a lot of good stuff and never played it before.

• BrutusTrump -

I just got the 1941 game a few weeks ago. It’s a lot of fun.

• Alexandera Nevsky -

1941? that's not a thing. There's supremacy 1914 and supremacy 1

• BrutusTrump -

We're talking about Axis and Allies.

• simon -

Old Axis and Allies! That was a fun game. I never lost playing Japan and even captured Switzerland once with the one tank they start with. I did not always do too well with Germany or Russia though.

• Mr. Waffltonn -

Hello there

• BMfox -

Howdy

• Karl von Krass -

Both you and i know that i farm *you know what* ;). Please Do Not analyse me.

• BMfox -

Looks like an open door to me. I should make a Karl thread :)

• BrutusTrump -

Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.

• Tgufyru -

你好,狐狸

• BMfox -

???

• Tgufyru -

it means “hello, fox”

• AMG Morgan -

So after you you exposed the flaw in my stack I realized this was not 1.0 and went back to the drawing board. and I also read some of your guides in your guides you suggested to always have rocket artillery in day 2. so my question is do you upgrade your rocket artillery to sp rocket artillery or do you just use normal rocket artillery for rest of the game.

• BMfox -

Depends on the map. On a 22p map I just stick with regular infantry and rocket artillery and upgrade them as I go. On a 100p map I'll switch to SP artillery and SP rocket artillery.

• AMG Morgan -

Is it better to have some anti airs in your stack or do you go full on planes and hope to achieve air superiority to cancel their planes??

• BMfox -

Depends on your game activity. AA will always defend your troops while to command your planes you need to be online. Also your planes can't be everywhere and there are refuelment times. I usually go both.

• AMG Morgan -

okay just 2 more questions

1: does speed matter it okay to have like normal anti air in your stack or is better to upgrade to level sp

2: you said in one of your posts you like balanced armies how do you manage that sorta of army when do you know which unit to produce when to upgrade and stuff

• BMfox -

1: depends on the speed of the stack, with regular infantry, regular artillery and rocket artillery, normal AA will be fine as they have the same speed. If you have a stack of SP artillery, Medium tanks and so on then you should have SP AA.

2: experience and learning from your mistakes.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

The mountains seem nice, although I live in a valley. The mountains aren't really mountains. Would you suggest the Alps, or somewhere else?

• BMfox -

I live in the Alps yes.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

Wow, lucky guess, thank you.

• BrutusTrump -

That explains your profile picture.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

I actually didn't know that, to me, mountains are mountains, just some are bigger, and some are metaphorical.

• Vincent the Furry -

I mean I grew up in the foothills of GA so I can drive mountain roads pretty well also had to drive through a river which was fun but needless to say Ik how to have fun

• Prince of darkness -

Keep calm and love accounting

• Fox-Company -

quote about dinosours lol but people still gonna complain about canvas. also you like my profile picture?

• MiloK32 -

I think your the best call of war player i mean look at those wins

• BMfox -

There's plenty of players who are better then me. I just don't play a lot of competition which means that my stats are better than they should be.

• Honeybee kepeer -

Alps!alps! , hiking is so nice

• BMfox -

Hiking is boring, skimountaineering, mountainclimbing and mountenbiking now that's my kind of beef.

• Alexandera Nevsky -

Nice quote about dinosaurs, I assume it's your response to the Legacy and Update dislikes?

• BMfox -

It's my quote since 1.5 was launched but it still stays relevant up till today.

• Fluffy Pancake -

hehehee nice quote

• Aritemis -

Did BMW make a car called fox?

• MiloK32 -

hi @BMfox

• BMfox -

Hi

• Claudio von Panjim -

Should I follow you?

• Suna232 -

What does the fox say?

• Tre -

Thanks BMfox you have been so helpful.

• MiloK32 -

Happy 6th Anniversity!!!!!!!!!!!

• jefin b -

hey BMfox, can you add german to my languages

• BMfox -

Das kannst du doch selbst machen?

• Claudio von Panjim -

Translation: You can do that yourself

• jefin b -

wie?

• jefin b -

5 days no activity

• BMfox -

I was on Easter vacation, also mods need time off.

• jefin b -

do mods need to apply for vacation?

• I TASTE VEGETAL -

[[Searching... Owner detected!]]

• MiloK32 -

Uh bmfox. Once i studied a trade for like 5 minutes to be sure. (I was uruguay) but i got it wrong, and he refused to give it back

• MiloK32 -

Yeah, BMfox is just doing his job.

• IcyDF -

BMfox is just doing his job.

• king of empires 1... -

Weren’t you the one who was swearing him

• BMfox -

I think his original post was edited because the content was against ToS ;)

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

He was saying BMfox is a ___

• MiloK32 -

c-u-ck

• king of empires 1... -

I’m up the mountain but I don’t see you here fox .

• BMfox -

It depends on which one your are on. I usually only stay on the summit to have lunch and then I go back down ;)

• king of empires 1... -

So now I’m stuck in the mountains because of you

• BMfox -

Learn how to ski to make it down faster ;)

• MiloK32 -

lol

• Karl von Krass -

What's the meanin' of BM?

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

BM

• BMfox -

It's the abrivation of Brillantmont international school in Switzerland. When I worked there, my students introduced me to COW.

• king of empires 1... -

Can I call you bmw

• BMfox -

Revengegirl already does ;)

• king of empires 1... -

Bmfox you my favorite moderator

• BMfox -

Thanks!

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

BMfox, what is difference between a mod and GO?

• BMfox -

A mod moderates the chat and forum and enforces the ToS. GO's deal with all support tickets, bugs and multi's.

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

Ok

• Mao-Tun Shanyu -

Thanks @BMfox

• Rupalibowma723 -

Hi!

• BMfox -

Hi there :)

• Rupalibowma723 -

Hindi server add karo pls

• BMfox -

I only have rights on the English server.

• king of empires 1... -

Why should I go to the mountains

• BMfox -

Because it's free therapy ;)

• king of empires 1... -

I fear falling down

• Tribunate -

Mountains are amazing. Majestic in nature and great for the soul. Such a rewarding challenge to ascend a mountain to get to the top and be awestruck by nature's beauty.
      (I know its not much) but I recently summited a 12,500 mountain!

• king of empires 1... -

Yes but that if you fall down you die and when you die ……

• BMfox -

There's a thing called a rope ;)