Arcorian Community Manager

• Member since Apr 1st 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SherlockHOLMES -

Sayın topluluk yöneticisi bildiğiniz gibi oyun oluşturma kapalı daha doğrusu ücretli benim aklımda efsane bir oyun var izin verin yapıyım lütfen yalvarırım yardım edin bu oyunu sunmayı çok istiyorum emin olun başarılı olacağım lütfen şans tanıyın yardım edin bana çok güzel bir fikrim var ve bir de moderatör formuma bakabilirmisiniz...

• ColonizeOnSight -

I'm not receiving any gold for completing achievements and I don't know why

• NekiNub -

on the map 3,081,895 the country of colombia, someone destroyed my will and it has been on the map on land for 2 days, and with no one I am at war, whom to complain about that lag or cheat.
    Nowhere in the newspapers for my army has anyone destroyed it.

• Arcorian -

Hey NekiNub,
      please reach out to our support team. Ideally from within the game round. That way they get all the information they need to assist you.

• TheTurkMedic -

Can you answer me?

• Born-1942 -

​​a nova atualização é legal,! mas que tal manter a velha com os equilibrios e outras funções do jeito que estavam, ou seja poderiamos ter dois modos, no caso o modo arcade e o outro mais realista que seria a versão mais atual e nova! 1.5!
    ////////////////////////////////////

the new update is cool ,! but how about keeping the old one with the balances and other functions as they were, that is, we could have two modes, in this case the arcade mode and the other more realistic that would be the most current and new version! 1.5!

• Arcorian -

Thank you for your feedback Born-1942, we have not made a final decision on this yet. Please keep playing our Call of War 1.5 test events and share your feedback to help us make Call of War 1.5 the game you like.

• Tupac All Eyes On Me -

Hello
    Good news about 1.5 CoW
    Great post

• SFRJ-Man -

I lost access to my account. Yesterday the game asked me to log back in but I never had a password or email connected to it and I have no way to log back in. The account name is SFRJ-Man and the account still exists with my alliance. Can you help with getting the account back I have so much progress and games I need to finish.

• lombarddo80 -

I only get on my alliance ARMYMENI and there is my only mention that I existed as commander ID number 5122269

• lombarddo80 -

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I have a problem and I don't know where to turn. My Lombarddo1 account was deleted about 30 minutes ago and I don't know why. I had this account for 6 years and I am not aware that I have violated anything. None of the Czech administrators answer and I suspect if I did not become a victim of a hecker. Could you help me?
    from my address I accidentally opened another account Lombardo1 and also finally Lombarddo80 because it somehow connected me via facebook. I haven't played from either account and even in the same game. I really think it was someone from the game 2999619 who has fingers in it. After all, if I had any doubts, I would first get a warning and not just moments of collapse and erasure completely from the system. Please reply to this Lombarddo80 account or me email address fajos80 @ seznam. thank you faithful but now angry fan of COW.

• lombarddo80 -

Hi,you are manager for which region?

• lombarddo80 -

Ahoj, ty jsi administrator?

• Arcorian -

I am the Community Manager for Call of War, which comes with admin rights. How can I assist?

• vallutajat -

did the game graphic changed or why it turn so bad, everything is so messed up? research and market are down now, before it was up, can't see my buildings and army production from right side corner anymore all together like it was before? Or did I mixed up myselfe somehow?

• Arcorian -

Hey vallutajat,

we had graphic updates for some units like infantrie etc. but no changes to market or research. At least not like you describe them. Can you send me a screenshot showing what you mean?

• 24clayton -

looks like I will have to find the rules and look them all over, I think most players have not done that

• 24clayton -

hello, before something else happens to my account, some help??
    I complained on one of the forum posts about not playing with a certain player who spends TONS of gold to win.
    In my game the player was beating the whole world -- he was literally fighting 90% of the players, one guy calculated he spent about a million gold so far
    I know gold users help your company make money, O use gold also, but someone who just stomps everyone is not fair to the rest of us
    Princeof Honor said that I cannot, in so many words "target" one person for use a LOT of gold
    I was just trying to warn other players that playing with the heavey gold user means you cannot win any game he is in

• Arcorian -

Hey 24clayton,

I do understand your reasoning, but calling out a user like this breaks several of our rules. The thing here is that no player is able to tell with certainty how much gold another player spend in a game round. ...and if at all. Allowing players to call other players out publicly based on their game experience could lead to mass false accusations.

Public shaming or accusing of another player in general is not allowed, for the very same reason. If you think something is wrong or a player is breaking the rules, please reach out to our support team. They will take a look at your claim and take meassures if needed.

• NickPap -

Hi Arcorian;
    Can you please unban my old call of war account named GR_PaPaStalin01 becouse they send me a message and it tell to answer within 24 hours and i did but still got banned.sorry for bad english

• Arcorian -

Hey GR_PaPaStalin01,
      sorry to hear about that inconvenience. The best way to deal with the situation is to send our support team a ticket so they can look into the situation.

You can reach the support here: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279&L=0.

• Rommel-1944 -

Hi Arcorian;
    I wanted to propose myself to be an admin.
    The problem is that the Admins of the Spanish Community dont answer. ES Community is dead.
    I sent my message to you then.

• Arcorian -

Hi Rommel-1944,
      hope you had wonderful holidays and a great new year so far. Thank you for offering your help for the Spanish community. Could you reach out to Koba_S97 (Spanish MA for Call of War) regarding this? I just briefly spoke with him about it.

• Giurlani -

Fascinante! Espero que se conserve el concepto de la segunda guerra mundial y lo historico.

• Ryan04px2025 -

Can you read this post and give me some solid info? Thanks! forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…nst-interceptor/&pageNo=2

• Tin Military -

Hello Arcorian
    I sent a support ticket.
    My problem is i deleted my Conflict of Nations account and unknowing to
    me i did not realise that would stop me from entering my Call of War
    account as when i try to login now a message is telling me invalid user.
    As both Conflict of Nations and Call of War were registed with same user
    name ( Tin Military ) and same Email.

• Arcorian -

Hey Tin Military,
      sorry to hear that and sorry for the inconvenience. I found your ticket and our support will get in touch with you shortly.

• UncleStalinDaBoss -

Can you fix the Level 3 light tank pic for the allied comtries like France, US, North African countries, etc

It says it's an M22 Locust but it shows a picture of an M5 Stuart.

Thanks

• Arcorian -

Hey UncleSalinDaBoss,
      thanks for your messagte. We will take a look at the image.

• BritishEmpire -

Idk what that is

• BritishEmpire -

But it says no more parallel games can be added

• Arcorian -

Can you open a support ticket so we can a close look at the issue and solve the issue?

• BritishEmpire -

Idk why, but I’m in games I didn’t sign up for... Please help

• Arcorian -

Hey BrithishEmpire,
      that is indeed strange and the first time I hear something like that. If you do not want to play those rounds you can easily move these games into your archive and start a round that you actually want to play.

• broawesomes4 -

Thank you very much

• broawesomes4 -

I just lost about 20000 gold for no reason

• Arcorian -

Hey broawesomes4,

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you please contact our support and open a payment ticket? That is the fastest way to get to the bottom of things and investigate what happened there.

• Twitch Prime -

hi did you read my post?

• general Thomas -

wrong, wrong, wrong

Hi, I have a problem, I bought about 55,000 gold, yesterday I invested all of the gold into construction or production, but it happened to me repeatedly (about 5 times) that I clicked on gold (to pay for construction shortening or production shortening) but the time has not decreased ... I lost a few thousand gold (costing 12 hours cost 850 gold) ... I am quite surprised how bad it works, the system has such problems ... Can you return my gold that was deducted even though I didn't get anything for it? Thank you. Thomas

• Rabbit One -

Gl'utenti che pagano dovrebbero giocare fra di loro.. lo trovo scorretto che chi paga e chi non giochino insieme.. perchè poi non è più strategia e bravura... ma danè.. e PREPOTENZA..

• Arcorian -

Hey Rabbit one,
      it is not possible to devide these two groups of players. However, there are strategies to deal with situations like facing an outnumbering enemy force or conquering fortified strongholds. I am sure when you ask in the forums you will get quite a few valuable tips.

• Rabbit One -

yes... the first strategy is pay it too... this is a problem dear for this game... but ok there other free games is not a problem...

• ETEROLAVITA -

hello, how to create historical wave games between alliances

• ScarletMarines -

Hey, Arconian? Is it alright if I will make three flags on the flags of Army Groups West, South, and Center? Sorry, I made those three flags recently, and I apologize for not telling you that.

• Arcorian -

Do you have some sort of context for me? I am kind of confused what you are talking about. :D