Arcorian Community Manager

• Member since Apr 1st 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Twitch Prime -

hi did you read my post?

• general Thomas -

wrong, wrong, wrong

Hi, I have a problem, I bought about 55,000 gold, yesterday I invested all of the gold into construction or production, but it happened to me repeatedly (about 5 times) that I clicked on gold (to pay for construction shortening or production shortening) but the time has not decreased ... I lost a few thousand gold (costing 12 hours cost 850 gold) ... I am quite surprised how bad it works, the system has such problems ... Can you return my gold that was deducted even though I didn't get anything for it? Thank you. Thomas

• Rabbit One -

Gl'utenti che pagano dovrebbero giocare fra di loro.. lo trovo scorretto che chi paga e chi non giochino insieme.. perchè poi non è più strategia e bravura... ma danè.. e PREPOTENZA..

• Arcorian -

Hey Rabbit one,
      it is not possible to devide these two groups of players. However, there are strategies to deal with situations like facing an outnumbering enemy force or conquering fortified strongholds. I am sure when you ask in the forums you will get quite a few valuable tips.

• Rabbit One -

yes... the first strategy is pay it too... this is a problem dear for this game... but ok there other free games is not a problem...

• ETEROLAVITA -

hello, how to create historical wave games between alliances

• ScarletMarines -

Hey, Arconian? Is it alright if I will make three flags on the flags of Army Groups West, South, and Center? Sorry, I made those three flags recently, and I apologize for not telling you that.

• Arcorian -

Do you have some sort of context for me? I am kind of confused what you are talking about. :D

• grandpooba52 -

i am in a frontline game day 5 it seems to have the new relation view but it seems to not be displaying the relations symbol that you show on the map
    is it only on new maps i thought it was being tested in the frontline games?

• Arcorian -

Hey grandpooba52,
      the new view is live for all games. If you refer to the symbols on the banner in the news article we used these symbols to better illustrate what people see on the map as it is rather small.

• grandpooba52 -

ok thanks that is what i was asking about
      secondary questions, i am in fp game id 2721210 and i noticed someone using the same coalition flag as i see on your wall are you in that game

• Arcorian -

Nope, not on the list of my games. :)

• grandpooba52 -

thanks

• Spiffolo -

hey, ive sent you a private conversetion regarding a worrying matter