tsigmon73 EN Senior Game Operator

• Member since Aug 14th 2019
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CommanderRex -

Why are movements so slow? Can’t they be faster? I mean I have to play other games to pass the time. It is annoying!

• Dr.debitcard -

you alway lose just like the other mods

• Dr.debitcard -

hey tsigmon I would like to have a truce on trolling chat i will make a account play normal and not troll and you don't ban it or i will continue to troll because you no longer require a Gmail to type in chat so i really can just come back in 30 secs

• Major Batraa -

You see my conversation message ?

• Markyy555 -

​Hi, I am interested in the moderator role as these last days I have been solving a lot of questions from new players and also medium-players. I am very active and I thought that I could be good at this. Also I know Spanish so I can help the english and hispanic community. Please tell me what information do I have to send you in order to get this moderator role.
    See you later
    Markyy555

• GeneralAumSum -

Hello Tsi!!!!

• 24clayton -

hello, you sent me a message the other day saying you could not find on your end why I was banned from my account for a week, well according to PrinceofHonor , my complaining of a HEAVEY gold user to win, is "blacklisting" and "denouncing gold"
    I was given no warning of this before being banned, none

I find it unfair to me and many other players that someone can spend at least a million gold and crush everyone else in the game to win, so I complained in the Forum
    I use gold my self , but not like that. know it is gold spenders that help you guys make money, but how about us little guys ??