DoctorDR1 EN Game Operator

• Male
  • from Coruscant
  • Member since Feb 3rd 2020
Last Activity
, Viewing forum index

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BluPanzer -

hi

• TacoTruck2.0 -

ggs on the alliance league

• YDSTRIKER -

Uh, hi, doctoelvis spams here in forum. Can you ban him?

• GeneralAumSum -

Sorry i accidentally typed ok here

• GeneralAumSum -

Someone posted something inappropriate should i send the image on the forums or in priv chat with u

• DoctorDR1 -

Report the post, and a moderator will deal with it.

• GeneralAumSum -

ok

• Jeff Starbucks -

hi doc I know I might be a little late to say this but congrats on becoming a GO and I wish you the best of luck

• DoctorDR1 -

Thank you! I’ll still be around in chat, but maybe not as much.

• Jeff Starbucks -

well whenever you are on chat I will make sure to say hello

• GeneralAumSum -

Hey still remember me?

• DoctorDR1 -

Yep

• GeneralAumSum -

wow ur a game operator, ive missed a lot

• DoctorDR1 -

Yeah, I've been a GO for about a month now.

• GeneralAumSum -

sad vorlon is gone, he was very nice

• DoctorDR1 -

Yes, many members of the team left, including Stormbringer, tsigmon, and Vorlon.

• Oldman1969 -

Hello again. i wanted to ask a question. I am from Iran and as u k , USA has embargoed Iran it means :

1. 1$=40000 toman which I can get 20 soda with this money

2. Paypal and other international banks are banned so I cant buy from u

So in this case , I want to ask for a free high command because I was unable to find anyway to buy from CoW but unable. I will be thankful if u charge me up. Greetings from Iran.

• DoctorDR1 -

Hello! Thanks for contacting me. Unfortunately I am not able to do this. I don’t think that Bytro will be able to do this either, but try contacting either Akiar or Arcorian and asking them. In addition, try a support ticket, but again, unfortunately I don’t think they can do anything.

• Comrade genz -

• Comrade genz -

Sorry I sent a wrong message to a wrong user

• Oldman1969 -

Glory to hardworking Bytro labs , I am trying to contact one of your moderators through out Forums of CoW or Sup1914 but no response yet. By the way I managed to contact you through here and ask some questions. If possible respond.

1. I am having a discord server , we are about to gather players for a 25 players game in CoW historical map. There r some questions :

- Shall I get 25 players at all? Or I need at least 10 players for ex.

- Can I reserve other nations like Belgium and Holland? Due to we wanna do a historical games with rules we have talked about.

- If the players which want to join be lower than lvl 17 , can they join our round?

- Can we request for special options like 1 day for peace so nations like USSR can mobilize.

- Where can we send names and request for a game?

- Will the game have password?

- How will you contact us for game ID or ect?

- Can you send one of your bytro lab moderators to our discord server so he can manage things up?

- Discord server link is : discord.gg/XbbUK9hMcZ

2 We are managing to get a round in other game like Supremacy 1914 so there r the same questions as up but some other questions we may have.

- Can we request this ? Players and nations be able to construct factory from day 1 ?

- How many players shall we at least gather? We may have up to 6 or 8 players for Sup1914.

- Is there a time limit for gathering players?

Please respond through email or sending a moderator to discord. We appreaciate it , also visit my website : strategicclub.ir (I offer strategical games for Iranian players)

• DoctorDR1 -

Hello! Thanks for contacting me. We only do 25p historical maps for roleplay rounds. If you wish to request one, submit a support ticket with at least half (13) of the players and their names. Unfortunately, only the standard playable countries can be played. In addition, the players do indeed have to be level 17 at least. You can request a peace period. The game will have a password, and it will be unranked. We will respond to your ticket with the game ID and password. As for Supremacy 1914, no game mechanics will be able to be changed, meaning factories won't be constructable on day 1. To request an S1914 game, submit a ticket from that game. You need at least half of the map guaranteed to be filled.

I hope that answers your questions!

• RoylentheDMN -

I still cannot revert back to normal graphics. And yet another bug has risen. I cannot scroll down to selling section in market. I must say this game is awfully buggy.

• King Charles IX -

Good Evening, I recently went to the "New Games" tab for... well, Games. and found that Classic 1939 Historical world war was nowhere to be found, I'm unsure if I missed something so I turned to you, my apologies if I perhaps of the wrong sort of moderator for this type of situation however, I am quite confused.

Many thanks in advance.

• 737373elj -

Yes my lord

• DoctorDR1 -

Glad someone got my reference!

• Nireus73 -

I want to report **Player Name and Game ID removed by moderator** and I do not know how

thank you

• DoctorDR1 -

Please submit a support ticket. This can be done by sending in a bug report in game. Also, please refrain from listing player names and game IDs in posts, as this violates the ToS.

• BladeFisher -

Hi can you come back to me urgently. I need urgent clarification about very unusual activity.

• OysterT -

Can you answer my question, which I posted on the forum a few days ago?

• DoctorDR1 -

Can you give me the link? I can't find it.

• Nn gg -

Hi! How are things going?

• DoctorDR1 -

Not bad. What about with you?

• Nn gg -

I’m good:) and also stressed... exams...they just keep coming

• RorySeattle -

Thanks I was confused for a bit there

• RorySeattle -

I basically just want the ability for a private game.. and possibly different maps, coalition size 5. I don’t get why I can have an allliance and not be able to create a game to use it

• DoctorDR1 -

You can set free teams in an internal 22p game.

• RorySeattle -

What is a role play round?

• RorySeattle -

How do u create a map on a different mapother than the 4. You said a ticket to someone, what is that?

And can you reserve a few spots in a game so friends can join

• DoctorDR1 -

You can submit a support ticket here: callofwar.com/index.php?id=279

You may only request a 25 player historical map for a roleplay round, and all 25 players must be listed in the ticket.

• Jeff Starbucks -

Hi doc

• DoctorDR1 -

Hi Jeff!

• Jeff Starbucks -

how are you

• DoctorDR1 -

I’m doing well, how about you?

• Jeff Starbucks -

I am doing good thanks for asking

• Jeff Starbucks -

how do you know so fast when I made my profile on the forum

• Submariner18 -

My account was deleted and I do not know why. I did not do everything wrong. How can I reverse this.

• DoctorDR1 -

Hello! Please submit a support ticket, and someone will look into your problem.

• sinarck -

Hello, i'm a new player 7 or 8 games. in my actual game a player is just insulting me, because i made him a surprise attack.. hum i thought insults and offenses was not allowed ..?
    Who can moderate this guy please ? you maybe ? *GAME ID AND PLAYER NAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR* who talk really dirty.. hm, i have screenshot if you want .? Thanks in advance..

• DoctorDR1 -

Hi! Please report the player from your game. You can do this by clicking the gear button in the lower right hand corner, and then clicking the button that looks like a bug. This brings up the report screen, and set your report type to "Player Report." Also, for future reference, you are not allowed to post player names or game IDs in public. Hope this helps!

-DoctorDR1

• sinister -

Hi, i think my Account is captured

• SirMcSquiggles Jr. -

You are often visiting my profile, I feel like I have a secret fan. ;)

• DoctorDR1 -

I visit everyone’s profile. But I can be your secret fan if you want :).

• SirMcSquiggles Jr. -

...... Yes :D

• TheUltimate11 -

Hey can I join the alliance?

• User 222 -

Read my conversation pls

• Vincent the Furry -

I am looking to join the team as a mod and need some help I have a discord but I cant get on it rn which puts me in a hard spot

• DoctorDR1 -

Discord is used by the support team to communicate, and is required. But what do you want help with?

• Vincent the Furry -

I am trying to join but I can not get into my discord as of right now

• DoctorDR1 -

Not sure I'll be of much help in that area! But discord is required for joining the support team.

• Vincent the Furry -

Ok thank you for your time sir