DoctorDR1 EN Moderator

• Male
  • from United States
  • Member since Feb 3rd 2020
Last Activity
, Viewing profile Dante Bugler1

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• OysterT -

Can you answer my question, which I posted on the forum a few days ago?

• Nn gg -

Hi! How are things going?

• RorySeattle -

Thanks I was confused for a bit there

• RorySeattle -

I basically just want the ability for a private game.. and possibly different maps, coalition size 5. I don’t get why I can have an allliance and not be able to create a game to use it

• RorySeattle -

What is a role play round?

• RorySeattle -

How do u create a map on a different mapother than the 4. You said a ticket to someone, what is that?

And can you reserve a few spots in a game so friends can join

• Jeff Starbucks -

Hi doc

• Submariner18 -

My account was deleted and I do not know why. I did not do everything wrong. How can I reverse this.

• DoctorDR1 -

Hello! Please submit a support ticket, and someone will look into your problem.

• sinarck -

Hello, i'm a new player 7 or 8 games. in my actual game a player is just insulting me, because i made him a surprise attack.. hum i thought insults and offenses was not allowed ..?
    Who can moderate this guy please ? you maybe ? *GAME ID AND PLAYER NAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR* who talk really dirty.. hm, i have screenshot if you want .? Thanks in advance..

• DoctorDR1 -

Hi! Please report the player from your game. You can do this by clicking the gear button in the lower right hand corner, and then clicking the button that looks like a bug. This brings up the report screen, and set your report type to "Player Report." Also, for future reference, you are not allowed to post player names or game IDs in public. Hope this helps!

-DoctorDR1

• sinister -

Hi, i think my Account is captured

• SirMcSquiggles Jr. -

You are often visiting my profile, I feel like I have a secret fan. ;)

• TheUltimate11 -

Hey can I join the alliance?

• User 222 -

Read my conversation pls

• Vincent the Furry -

I am looking to join the team as a mod and need some help I have a discord but I cant get on it rn which puts me in a hard spot

• Yuop -

Thanks for helping me my coalition is working

• Nn gg -

Looks like someone is a new mod :)

• Emre Ottoman -

Ich kann auch irgendwie nur ihnen schreiben und sonst nimanden

• Emre Ottoman -

Nicht schlimm können sie mir vielleicht ein link schicken oder so das ich dann zum Moderator komme diese Seite verwirrt mich etwas

• Emre Ottoman -

Ich wurde gemeldet von jemandem der dachte ich könnte cheaten kann ich aber nicht er sagt ich werde gesperrt bitte helfen sie mir

• DoctorDR1 -

Entschuldigung, wenn die Grammatik schlecht ist, benutze ich einen Übersetzer. Um Berufung einzulegen, wenden Sie sich an den Senior Game Operator oder Senior Moderator oder senden Sie ein Support-Ticket.

• Emre Ottoman -

Hallo ich wollte was sagen

• PC-JPCIII -

Your comment about my post being not relevant makes no sense to me.. I was directly commenting to the railguns post and other unit "fixes" and "issues" my comment was directly to that... at least as far as I can tell I am commenting directly to those posts.. also no where can I see or find any way to start my own feed... there is no option for me to do so.. This is the most complicated set up I have ever experienced in a forum setting ... not at all user friendly and impossible to read multiple threads at the same time... or have more than one up at the same time.. either way.. I've reread my comment and it is directed at the post that was made about units and railguns...

• DoctorDR1 -

Your post was not relevant because that post was specifically for things like incorrect spelling, accents in the wrong place, etc. The previous post about the railroad guns was talking about how the American version of the railroad gun didn't seem historical. Your post was about SBDE fixes as well as balancing issues. To create a thread about this, click into Suggestions/Critcism, then click Create Thread in the top right corner. If you have complaints about the forum, you can open a private thread with an administrator (I'm not the right person to be talking about this to, maybe try @VorlonFCW or @Arcorian)