Jaws Retired Hero

• Member since Apr 18th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ted -

If I need Help> How do I get it? Having problem with the research. will not let me do any.

• Oxalaia -

I have heard about you through Supremacy :D

• crimsoncrusader -

Greetings... JAWS! Summarizing: I am the average working JOE. This is not a game friendly game to folks that have to work, have families or what not? is this game designed for the teenagers in mind? I do not have the liberty of playing 14/7 like some kids do, and it is simply not fair when you play against players that do not work, unemployed and kids with unlimited time on their hands? I am a player, I buy gold and am a member, so, I exercise my freedom of speech to document this. I tried to offer my suggestions via the chat, but I receive kid responses, not intelligent ones, maybe I should known better to play on a kid site? i am looking for a reason to continue to play the game. if it was more time friendly I would continue to play here. Is a good game other than this. I am a gamer when I get free time, I got many friends that play on WWO, or At War. Can not get my friends to stay here, they may play for a few days but they quickly discover that it is very time-consuming when it comes to moving troops and upgrades, they return to their old games like AT war or WWO. I love this game but it is not time friendly for the average working Joe like me who have families. if you choose to make some tweaks and make it a more time friendly game please ket me know, I am almost eady to return to the faster paced MMO global domination war games like my friends that I have tried to get them to stay here, but always the killer is: it is too slow of a game for them? Is a suggestion but f you choose to make it more compatible for the working class Jane's and Joes's revenue would greatly increase, i am a gamer, I am the messenger, i now what type of games people prefer, they frown upon the games that are slow, especially ones that take three months just to complete a map, there must be some sort of compromise or I will be forced to play for another game, but i like most of this game, the killer is the time. I am playing now, regardless, hoping that you would consider these suggestions which I know you have heard before. Awesome game but I do have to work and te time does put a stress on my life as a family man. Please consider the blue collar workers like me, and not be just groomed for kids and the unemployed. respectfully, Crimson Crusader.

• donleon -

Hi Jaws, good morning. wanted to play this free sunday morning, but already unable to enter the game 1316408 for an hour.
    any clues?

• Hygge -

Hey Jaws
    I will like you to delete my account of this game because I won't be able to use this account more. My email is rojdi_cen@hotmail.com Here is the link of the site:
    - callofwar.com/game.php

It seems that when I tried to do it myself, it does not work. The only options in settings are "Profile information," "Subscriptions," and "Change Password."

Can you please help?

Greetings from Hygge

• Kelemen Aron -

(Germany) ich hab da eine frage wie kann ich ins forum schreiben

• maj.tom -

Hi Jaws,
    I am not sure whether I m at the right address with my question on "how to start a internal alliance game".
    Thing is, I'd like to kick some life in to that alliance, but I m not it 's leader and I don't know how to start alliance games.

so if it's ok I'll just copy the link here:

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?…s/&postID=25628#post25628

Kind regards,
    Maj.tom

• Seth Andres -

In about me you should put (Dun Dun Dun Dun Da Da) or however the Jaws theme went.

• drt545 -

Hello,

I had an account on here through my facebook, and I tried to get online today, but it said my account was banned. I am not sure why, I didn't do anything besides play the game. My email is drt545@yahoo.com. I was active in 3 games. Can you please help?

Thank you,

• bowlin1233 -

figurefive ban someone for not speaking English (what if you speaking another language and you got ban for speaking another language)

• Jaws -

Unfortunately, due to moderating needs, the game is split up into several different language servers each catering for specific language groups. Therefore language rules are enforced on each server.

• Butter Ball Bill -

I want to talk to you about something. Should I contact you here or the main page? Which is easier? Thanks.

• Djbio -

When i klick am Karbala .Normaly have you than a display were stoot Karbala core province of Irak. but that doesnt aply. that is in a lot of cames so.
    I am The free france and was in need of oil and i think.
    Irak is naerby and I need the oil.
    So I atack it.
    First take I Karbala and thand the captial of Irak.
    23 times stoot in the news paper that I have taken Karbala.
    But when I go there.
    I saw that me units still are fichting .
    You are from the suport.
    Can you help me please

• tk6441 -

how to i delet my account

• Jaws -

Send me a PM via the game homepage and I can take care of that.