The Almighty Jewbear Retired Hero

• Male
  • Member since Nov 23rd 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ShadowHawk5 -

Can you please help me get my account back?

• tanyo5 -

My accout and my brother account were banned.
    We play this game only at home with the same WiFi ( ip ) router. Please unban my accout, my brother created his another.

My account name is
    tanyo5.

I really want to play this game and my brother too its very interesting.

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Greetings,

Please talk to WiseOdin to look into your accounts.

Best Regards.

• kaleb_3122 -

I need help please my account was banned because the admins think i was multi accounting but i was not. Me and my friends play at our school during our free time and at our houses sometime with each other at one of our houses. i would never multi account because it is a waste of my 26 levels that i earned and it is also cheating. Please help me jewbear almighty!
    please1

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Greetings,

As i have no control over that, you will want to talk to WiseOdin.

Best Regards.

• kaleb_3122 -

thankyou for sending to him.

• darksoul111 -

Hello, I am looking for help after being banned for suposedly multi-accounting (It is not the case and I explained it both on the forum and in the email.). So I responded to the original email, explaining the situation, etc.

Yet I didn't receive any response or anything, and I am starting to panick a bit as I have a 100p game going on, etc.

Could you please help me?

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Greetings,

Best person to talk to would be WiseOdin.

• darksoul111 -

Thanks, I'll try my luck there

• Dante0809 -

hola me podrias decir con quien hablo para resolver el problema de dos cuentas pls?

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Saludos,
      Para reportar una cuenta múltiple, vaya a través de la diplomacia, e informe al usuario a través del botón de información para su país, luego haga clic en el reproductor de informes, luego haga clic en la categoría y configurarlo como cuenta múltiple y llenar el resto del informe en consecuencia. Por favor, den a los Operadores de Juego unos 72 Horus para que se pongan en contacto contigo a medida que vayan llegando los informes en un primer servicio recibido primero, todo aparece en una cola para nosotros.

Atentamente
      El todopoderoso judío
      ES Apoyo Comunitario
      Moderador
      Laboratorios Bytro - Call Of War

PD Yo también no hablo español muy bien así que pido disculpas por cualquier error.

• rex2604 -

english please

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Greetings,

As its not entirely required to use english on the Forums, i shall continue to use whatever language i deem fit to help another user.

Best Regards.

Saludos,

Como no es totalmente necesario usar el inglés en los Foros, continuaré usando cualquier lenguaje que juzgue apropiado para ayudar a otro usuario.

Atentamente.

• MontanaBB -

JB, where is home for you? I was curious because of your use of "mate," which is usually a Britishism or Aussie usage.

• The Almighty Jewbear -

U.S.

• MontanaBB -

Okay. You're being "international."

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Ish. Im about to be Super Jewbear. Hahaha

• MontanaBB -

Nice.

• MontanaBB -

El Jewbear Todopderoso.

Or if you're all in, el todopoderoso oso judío.

Cheers.

• Romulus947 -

Hello

• dr.richtofen935 -

Zwei weitere Tage bis zwei Feiertage Weihnachten und Chanukka

• dr.richtofen935 -

any one pls join my final game of the series of down fall

join game 1,741,248 the name is down fall final (must be in frontline)

• dr.richtofen935 -

i have one more thing to say.....HOW DO YOU TAKE SCREENSHOTS!

• The Almighty Jewbear -

You need a screenshot program on your computer. It based completely on the system you are using. I dont know what system your using so i wouldnt be able to tell you.

• dr.richtofen935 -

ok so 1 i need a program of it and 2 my system needs to be a kind needed yes

• The Almighty Jewbear -

All systems can do it, you just need the program for the computer.

• dr.richtofen935 -

Dank, mein Kindfreund

• dr.richtofen935 -

Und ... glückliches Chanukka

• dr.richtofen935 -

hey i was thinking that your a mod or op, I need help how do you make screenshots? pls go slowly too, I hate PCS and other things to it so tec. is not my thing.

• dr.richtofen935 -

and say hi to sirmcsquiggles

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Im going to take a shot in the dark and say that the screenshot process is dependent on your computer. So google and your computer name and info is your best friend for this.

• dr.richtofen935 -

thanks

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Yes sir.

• JagerandIQ -

You had - 1000 points. Now you already have more points than us. What's your secret?

• The Almighty Jewbear -

Im a freaking jewish teddy bear. Hahahaha

• JagerandIQ -

I see, and we're German's, on a forum about a game set in WW2, you may wish to run.

• The Almighty Jewbear -

But where is the fun in running? Hahaha

• WiseOdin -

Hey, if you have game ideas, suggestion area of the forum is best for it. You can always tag myself, Squiggles, and the Doc for us to flag up to the CM's (paid Bytro staff), or you could tag any of the CM's, yourself (Silvo and Sarah being the main two for CoW)

• GreatbigHippo -

You may have -1,000 points, but on the bright side I'm pretty sure you're the only teddy bear on the forums.

• oceanhawk -

minus 1,129 points, fair paly bro :P haha

• The Almighty Jewbear -

I dont even know how it happens. Kinda confused on how the points system works.

• Pablo22510 -

How do you get minus a thousand points????

• purplepizza117 -

How on earth do you have -1,139 points? LOL