Vincent the Furry Command Sergeant Major

• Male
  • from Althea
  • Member since Aug 24th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IronKnight -

'Ello Vincent.

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys im back had to get a phone and what not but I'm back also took time to apply for a security job and waiting on response on it so if I get it I will keep everyone updated

• Jepicyall -

I thought u in firefighting training?

• Vincent the Furry -

Yes volunteer firefighter

• Vincent the Furry -

I dont get paid for fighting fires sadly im not city etc just volunteer

• Jepicyall -

Ohhh

• Jepicyall -

But that’s awesome, make sure to work out a ton so you will have better chances of getting in lol

• Karl von Krass -

You really like Swordsmen ig

• Ciro702 -

Yo u good?

• Jepicyall -

Can u put ur name you are going by in your profile description? That would be cool so I could know what to address u by instead of looking for wall updates :)

• MiloK32 -

hi licht bach

• Vincent the Furry -

Ok guys for last time pls call me Licht Bach due to many reasons I don’t want to get into and the pics I have are of Licht so don’t worry same person lol

• Marshal Sierra -

hello, i thought to say hi since you're following me and active jajaja

• Vincent the Furry -

It is a shame I can’t post pics on here sadly I have some really good pics of me

• Claudio von Panjim -

You can give a image link

• Vincent the Furry -

I mean true but wouldn’t that mean more work?

• Marshal Sierra -

prntscr.com

This and a few other sites host images that you post in private, then just copy and share the link.

• Claudio von Panjim -

That isn't much hard, tried it

• Vincent the Furry -

Hmmm ok I am trusting you guys

• Vincent the Furry -

私は私の道に来る嵐を恐れていません
    それが当たると、それは私を核心に揺さぶる
    そして私を以前より強くします
    信頼についての質問ではありません
    しかし、あなたは私たちと一緒に立ちますか
    あなたはそれを感じることができますか、それを現実にしますか?

• Claudio von Panjim -

Hope your Ok Now

• MiloK32 -

• Marshal Sierra -

Diplomacy is the ​art​ of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions. -Winston LS Churchill.

• Vincent the Furry -

A huge thank you to everyone who did keep me in thoughts/prayers means a lot I have been able to beat this bite and shit I am in your debt for a long while so if you guys need anything pm me and I will listen and give advice best I can since I can only do so much but I can relate to so many and my dream is able to stay alive thank you all so much for the support I can’t thank you enough but again anyone needs something my pms are open and I will respond when I can still dealing with the side effects but that is expected lol anyways rn let me rest up after this exp and what not

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys might take a few days off I’m really worried about my health I just read in more serious cases of the bites it can lead to organ failure but I have not felt anything out of place etc but I am having major pain in my core so pls keep me in your thoughts I don’t get scared easily due to my job and training but when I’m scared should mean something to normal people bc I am a firefighter in the making so I have basic knowledge on first aid anyways I need to possibly go to the ER but I will be on and off for reasons I do not want to talk about pls pls pls if you get bit go right away to the ER and not wait like me and treat it ASAP But I am going to see if my sister can get our brother who is a EMT to look at me bc again not feeling that hot like normal and I’m trying to keep my BP or Blood Pressure down and take meds to help anyways I gtg but will be off and on like I said to keep you guys updated

• Vincent the Furry -

Here is a small update might go to Er bc it does in fact look like a spider bite etc had a friends wife look at it and I reported bk to my dad

• Fluffy Pancake -

Oh dame I hope things go well

• Vincent the Furry -

Me too talking to my dad about everything and he has his wallet and stuff so I might go to the Er he looking into everything so wish me luck

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys update I got meds and refill on the ones I needed and what not so I beat it like I said I would lol

• ABM_20004 -

I barley read all of this please stay healthy get better soon

• Vincent the Furry -

Heh anyone want to shoot whiskey I may put them to shame LMFAO I can do 4 back to back easy and even when I’m drunk I can keep going due to being mostly European lol

• Vincent the Furry -

I have a large tolerance to it since I am able to drink whenever my old man does I just can’t be stupid in case we are out in public etc but when that is the case I don’t drink and let him in case I have to drive lol but at home I am never stupid I just laugh etc so I entertain myself when I’m drunk if u will which is always funny bc who knows what I do but again I always seem to know what going on so don’t worry I’m not that stupid when I drink but over all fun to be around lol

• whowh -

and that explains the bad health...

• Vincent the Furry -

What is up everyone Licht here I wanted to say I am looking at things with a stone face bc I found a ex of mine actually cheated on me and when I called her ass out she said it was her sister but her sister don’t have said ex’s name and shit so if I seem off for a bit that is why but other than that I hope you all have a good day and if u guys ever want to talk pls pm me and I will respond I swear

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys a update I may have been bitten by a brown recluse spider and am taking steps to heal it on my own and what not will look in morning and may go to the ER if it gets worse but as of now I have apple cider vinegar on it and took meds so I am going to lay down and elevate it and go from there I will keep you all updated and pls pray for me those that pray first spider bite I’ve ever had and want to have a fun and knowledgeable experience to learn if I am ever bit again anyways I need sleep so night guys and pls stay safe

• Fluffy Pancake -

Oooh dame that sucks welp yeah get some rest buddy and get well soon

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey a quick update I been putting apple cider vinegar on it and it helped so much even tho I slept most of the day but I am ok now and shit still keeping a watch over it in case I need to go to the ER

• Vincent the Furry -

Ok here is a update I have a brother who is a EMT who will come look at the bites and shit but for the most part the pain is gone and what not still getting headaches and what not but that is normal dealing with the venom of a brown recluse but I have done all I can and been praying for it to heal and so far it has so I am not mad or anything I am actually happy this has happened to me to be honest bc I can look back at this as a learning tool that Ik what to do if it ever happens again anyways I will let you know what he says

• Vincent the Furry -

Ok guys seems like I fought back the poison for now but still waiting to get locked at by my brother but I think I’ve beat it bc it is not puffy anymore etc will say more whatever time I am looked at

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys so today when I got up couldn’t really apply pressure to my wrist which is concerning to me bc I’m right hand dominate and kinda don’t want to loose my hand so pls keep me in your prayers bc again it hurts to try and get up

• Vincent the Furry -

Should I make my own music everyone who hears me sing says I should

• Fox-Company -

sure

• Mikhail Kutzov -

A christmas carol my little brother found out somewhere:
      "Dashing through the poo
      in a one horse farting sliegh
      all the fields we go
      smelling all the way
      If you wonder why
      we will tell you now
      about some superheroes
      you might know - oh
      jingle bells
      batman smells
      robin laid an egg
      batmobile lost it's wheel
      and joker got away
      jingle bells
      batman smells
      robin laid an egg
      wonder woman
      made a fart
      and clogged the U-S-A.

• Vincent the Furry -

Lmfao smh

• Prince of darkness -

Lol

• Jepicyall -

If you want to do this, do it.

• Vincent the Furry -

What is popping my wolf pack hope you are having a great night/day depending where in the world you are want to like talk to most of you and shit but pls keep drama away about to go and talk to my local fire department and join officially so trying to keep stress down

• Fox-Company -

you okay Vincent?

• Vincent the Furry -

I honestly don’t know brother

• Fox-Company -

i dont think you are, telling from the..Vast amounts of things you have written.

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey my furry family if there is someone I could talk to it would help me a lot rn I’m kinda at a low rn and a alpha shouldn’t feel like I do but I’m trying here to be strong for everyone who is here and will show up later on and shit but my music not helping anymore

• Jepicyall -

Yes I will talk to you weeks into the future

• Vincent the Furry -

If you guys could go and follow my other account on S1914 would mean a shit ton to me

• Vincent the Furry -

Hello my furry wolf pack hope everyone had a great day myself has had a meh day tbh but nothing short in my line of work lmfao but I’m used to it just wished I had some cigarettes or something to cope with the shit I saw but I am a wolf after all so

• Vincent the Furry -

And now my name on here makes since lmfao any whose how is everyone doing I hope you are all better then me

• Jepicyall -

I am doing pretty good! How r u?

• Vincent the Furry -

I am oki ig lol tired of everything people say for being myself

• Jepicyall -

Well that’s not cool

• Vincent the Furry -

Hey guys just want to post something that is kinda eating at me so here goes I’m going to do me regardless what people think so let me do me bc I’m not fucking with your life so leave me be in peace no need to make a deal over the fact I am a furry wolf male like it is my life I’m doing me not hurting anything or anyone so if you don’t like it then leave my page and what not bc I found what I am meant to be so deal with my life choices and shit and I’ve been doing things outside of the game trying to cope with the damn hate I get for being my furry self from blood family which hurts to think about bc family should support no matter what but mine don’t so don’t be pissed if I can’t get back to you ASAP like usual

• Vincent the Furry -

This goes out to the Soldiers and shit who don’t get love and what not for you to the bitter end guys They can take my heart, they can take my breath
    When they pry it from my cold, dead chest

• Hans_ze_panzer -

Furries mate, I don't know about that.

• Fox-Company -

hi hans there is nothing wrong with them.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

Unless it's a Panzer-furry mix, that'd scare me.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

Or thats what you can call a literal tiger or panther.

• Mr. Waffltonn -

lol

• Fox-Company -

your scared of everything hans, im not suprised

• IronKnight -

hi

• Vincent the Furry -

Hru sir knight

• IronKnight -

Am fine, how are you doing Vincent

• Vincent the Furry -

Hanging in there fighting so same old same old

• IronKnight -

Cool, I'm doing fine, been doing some google slides with fox-company but that's it tbh.

• Vincent the Furry -

What about if I may ask

• Vincent the Furry -

Hello everyone sorry just got back from a colt ford concert stayed like 2 days and had a fucking ball there going to be going to other band concerts I will let you all know