King Charles IX Recruit

• from Salzburg, Austria
  • Member since Nov 10th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• King Charles IX -

Königgrätzer Marsch

• King Charles IX -

Alte Kameraden!

• King Charles IX -

Die Fahne hoch

• King Charles IX -

Enterprise vs Japan

• King Charles IX -

Cruisers are more useful than Battleships. And submarines more useful than Aircraft carriers.

• King Charles IX -

Are aircraft carriers truly the force to be reckoned with?

• King Charles IX -

Huh... what happened to the classic 1939 historic world war

• King Charles IX -

Finally, Anonymous cowards are gone... Everyone's least favorite person who goes in the World Herald on day 1 just to insult people :D

• King Charles IX -

I wonder what would've happened if the HMS Hood was refitted and modernized like they planned before a certain battle group decided to go into the Denmark Strait

• King Charles IX -

AI's during server problems:

Hehe boi

• King Charles IX -

Well, this is poggers.

• King Charles IX -

You know the feeling when you spend all game to make the best navy but someone with a better land army comes and screws that up for you?

• King Charles IX -

Imagine getting into a 2nd battle of Leyte Gulf and actually win as Japan. I can relate.

Only lost 9 battleships and 3 carriers

• King Charles IX -

I woke up...? Better luck tomorrow