Tribunate EN Moderator

• Member since Dec 7th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• Hans_ze_panzer -

I'm not to sure about the Saturday Madness thing, I lost a previous account - deleted and everything - due to an anonymous, but this is my problem, and it's unlikely it'll happen again. Still, It's something to be cautious of.

• Fox-Company -

hi tribunate you like my profile picture?

• MiloK32 -

saturday maddness YAY!

• Mr. Waffltonn -

Hello there

• Hemzed The Sultan -

Hello just wanted to ask you question. does your alliance actually give lower leveled players playing time. since most high level alliance play the matches with their best players making lower players rot in the backline

• Tribunate -

If we play a good team I will play my higher level guys. But we like to give our lower levels members a chance and some experience to play. We match them up with academy teams.

• Honeybee kepeer -

Usa! usa! Usa!

• Tribunate -

Yea!

• Honeybee kepeer -

Trump wanted to buy green land so that the USA could have a better claim in the amateur waters and Antarctica

• Tribunate -

Weird move in geopolitics but selfishly... it would have been awesome to have Greenland in our territory so I could travel there easier. ;)

• Hemzed The Sultan -

Would have been an amazing move tbh rumor has it greenland has looot of oil reserves.

• MiloK32 -

murica.

• Hmsbismarck -

Has all the colours the British flag has

• Tribunate -

Indeed it does. But we do a lot better job on the pattern and make the colors look good ;)

• Hmsbismarck -

Yes you do former colony who is now the superpower

• Hmsbismarck -

The American flag

• jefin b -

hi

• MiloK32 -

hey why can't you block mods

• MiloK32 -

just a question

• Tribunate -

Mods need to be able to speak to anyone and seen by everyone for important notices.

• MiloK32 -

Can they create a 500 player map

• Tribunate -

No. Only Game Operators can create maps. As far as I know, Bytro only has a 500p map on Surpremacy 1914. Call of War has yet to include a 500p map. But it would be fun!

• MiloK32 -

hey trib

• Tribunate -

Hi Milo!

• MiloK32 -

How's your day going

• IronKnight -

Hello Tribunate.

• Tribunate -

Hello! :)

• IronKnight -

How are you today?

• Tribunate -

I'm doing well. Trying to fight through the chaos of those 4x speed events from last week

• IronKnight -

ooof

• MiloK32 -

yeah oooof

• Jeff Starbucks -

hello

• Rupalibowma723 -

Hi

• GeneralAumSum -

Hello

• king of empires 1... -

Greetings

• CornStuffing -

Banned Multi

• CornStuffing -

Banned Multi

• Tribunate -

Are you talking about suggestion post?

• MiloK32 -

No he got banned for multi accounting

• Claudio von Panjim -

He said that before the message was deleted

• MiloK32 -

Hi Tributane!I saw your forum post and I am also very competitive,like in soccer! But the reason I messaged you was if you knew any game developers(not moderators)if you do thanks,if you don't no problem.I just had a suggestion for them.

• Ciro702 -

You could post your suggestion in the suggestion/criticism channel in the forum

• Tribunate -

I never got the notification for this sorry!

• MiloK32 -

oh......................

• RBoi200 -

I just found out you became a mod...

• MiloK32 -

Please join the unified allies.

• Tribunate -

I'm already in an alliance!

• yahya_ -

Sounds like propaganda to me

• MiloK32 -

yup