Agent Orange EN Moderator

• Male
  • from Virginia
  • Member since Dec 14th 2020
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alexandera Nevsky -

hi Orange! I'm hungry... plus, there was someone on Sup 1914 called "I hate oranges" lmfao

• whowh -

Are you still around?

• MiloK32 -

#KeepWebGL

• I TASTE VEGETAL -

ORANG

• Rupalibowma723 -

Hi

• CornStuffing -

Banned Multi

• Aritemis -

What do you mean, banned multi? Did you get banned for multi accounting?

• jackpot96 -

I hope you can help me with a question. I was in an active Alliance called EDF Reichskommissariat Frankreich and was on day 2 of an alliance game 6 vs 6 and the alliance was deleted by COW. I don't understand or know for certain why it was deleted. Do you have any idea who could do this or why?

• Agent Orange -

Hi Jackpot96, I have no idea what happened, but you can message a senior moderator about that and they should be able to get you an answer!

• DoctorDR1 -

Hi jackpot96! Your leader should have gotten a message from one of our GOs regarding this.

• Comrade genz -

Your new avatar is creepy

• Agent Orange -

;)

• RBoi200 -

that just makes it even creepier

• Comrade genz -

An orange became alive and kidnapped people, that is what the avatar looks like (no offence)

• Jeff Starbucks -

so if I don't have discord I can't be in your alliance?

• Karl von Krass -

why keep the guides locked, there should be some amount of.... discord in it

• Agent Orange -

I locked the infrastructure guide because I didn't want people to post on it while I was still creating it. Once it is finalized I will unlock it.

• Karl von Krass -

you earned a follower

• JAquinto23 -

Hello can you make a guide in every doctrine? I would truly appreciate it :)

• Agent Orange -

I will try to get to that, I need to be in contact with bytro to see if I can get some additional permissions to expand these guides

• JAquinto23 -

Thank you :)

• V0IDz -

What alliance are you in? I'd like to check it out