Thomas Edward Corporal

• Male
  • from Mason, Ohio
  • Member since Mar 28th 2021
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• whowh -

Well? Still about? Either way all is fine.

• whowh -

:00008643:

• Thomas Edward -

wdym?

• whowh -

Well in the game we played together you went inactive...

• Thomas Edward -

Oh, well. I was playing COW in a school Computer and when school was almost over. I had to return it so it took me a week to set up my account back in my family computer

• whowh -

Oh that sucks.

Good ol' school computers!

• Thomas Edward -

Look at my last post.

• MiloK32 -

why are there 2 "The Roman Military" threads?

• Alexandera Nevsky -

Hello Thomas

• Thomas Edward -

Crap, I think I posted two threads about the same thing so. yea. oh and I created a alliance. its call the Roman Military

• Thomas Edward -

I'd like to join your alliance or Empire whowh.

• whowh -

1v1 me maybe? I just made it so that I could practice some stuff in private games but feel free to join.

• whowh -

There is some stuff I'd like to teach you about economy as that was an issue when I played with you a while back. Also, remember the game we played together a while back where I was germany? Well the USSR guy and I are fighting in my France thread.

• Thomas Edward -

no, I alr know how to attack multiple provinces with one troop. And if we're gonna 1v1. Then your gonna have to give me the game password somethin like that cause, there's a lot of games

• Thomas Edward -

If anyone didn't read my first thread, then here. It's nothing much. only a couple of sentences.

forum.callofwar.com/index.php?thread/38166-dk/

• Thomas Edward -

I wrote my first thread, even though there's no subject

• whowh -

UNFOLLOW COMRADE GENZ THIS INSTANT.

Just plz.

• MiloK32 -

Right. This. Instant.

• Thomas Edward -

Suggestion: I think that Poland should still have horses bc they used to fight against German Tanks and troops. what do you guys think?

• whowh -

Well foot infantry is using horses it turns out. Have you read the James Holland books? They talk a lot about the usage of horses. Think of it that all foot infantry units are using some form of animal power whether it is horses or bicycles.

• Thomas Edward -

I GOT MY FIRST SOLO WIN!

• Thomas Edward -

Do you guys know why im always losing games in call of war.

Its a word called WORK. Im always working everyday and I can't spend time playing so I ussually play on the weekends or check the game on weekdays after work

• whowh -

Oof that sucks and explains a lot. Best of luck!

• Thomas Edward -

I hate the doomsday event bc You can't move your troops or post a newspaper. Its always doing that "breaking news" bc soo many people are nuking eachother

• Thomas Edward -

today I am the Soviet Union in one of my games and why does everyone attack the Soviet Union. I mean come on! Mongolia is attacking me! Can the Soviet Union just survive for multiple days!

• whowh -

Write a thread on it. I assume you know how?

• Thomas Edward -

nope, no idea! this is my first forum account so im still new to the website

• whowh -

Are you on mobile or PC? If you are on PC, click the button saying "forum", then choose the section you wish to enter then click the "new thread" button.

• whowh -

Ah I worked it out! Have you confirmed your account with an email?

• Thomas Edward -

ik this is Call of war but lets be honest here, im guessing that adler in season 4 will turn against the CIA and NATO bc he is brainwashed. Which is not surprising since he cut off one of Stitches eye.

• Thomas Edward -

You know, if there is a WW2 call of war. Why not be a Cold War call of war. Even though there's only the veitnam war. They should make it so that people should fight each other not just in Vietnam. Germany and Berlin should be split. But the downside is that there would'nt be Germany

• Thomas Edward -

what do you guys think?

• MiloK32 -

there is conflict of nations for that

• Thomas Edward -

Thats modern warfare

• MiloK32 -

then i don't know what to say to you. Cold WaR IS Modern warfare

• Claudio von Panjim -

Who said cold war IS modern warfare, do you have any idea, you 10 year old

• Thomas Edward -

My rank is staff sergeant. Search up my name in Call of war and its there

• Thomas Edward -

Sorry guys if You don't see my rank in here bc I didn't complete the activision yet

• Thomas Edward -

oh

• whowh -

I'm germany in your game as italy!

• Thomas Edward -

Welcome to my profile, my username in Call of War is ThomasGEdward

• Thomas Edward -

this is boring

• Jeff Starbucks -

what is?

• Thomas Edward -

well, being the only one to talk here