Sandevot RU Main Administrator

• from Ekaterinburg
  • Member since Jun 16th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• anabelen4 -

I am writing to you seeing the impossibility of receiving justice from the taikhos moderator, this gentleman takes part in his trials when his friends are the ones who play, he has thrown me out of a game when I was the one insulted, and he boasts that can do anything for the position that occupies, being a woman apparently k have let me insult and shut up because I use gold as his friend and do not leave the way free, this gentleman is not ethical and does not have the impartiality that deserves that position, only I want to justicio since it says that if I go out of his jurisdiction he will throw me out of the game and I am a client of those who spend money, thank you very much for your attention and I hope you inform your bosses of this man's actitd,

• kubikula2003 -

Good morning, please help me with ban on server--) 2563869 (-- I got ban because I played on the same wifi with my friend ...please HELP (FROM CZECHIA)

• makesha24 -

makesha24

• Ripper67 -

Hi Im having account issue. says im banned?

• LeviiChel -

В чате появился человек который хочет что бы к ГО LemBrig'у предъявили санкции за некое противоправное действие

• Sandevot -

Где в чате какой человек какие санкции на какие действия и почему вы это пишите сюда?

• plwanderer -

Приветствую! За что бан?
    Я нападал на ботов???

• Sandevot -

Не в этом дело. Условиями игры вход разрешён только в течении первых суток. По идее администрация должна была заменить пароль, но, к сожалению, она слишком поздно это сделала. В итоге получился казус - по правилам заходить нельзя, а техническая возможность есть.

В итоге этого решения пришлось выбирать из двух зол - или согласиться на нарушение правил, или забанить вас. Пришлось выбрать второе.

Приношу личные извинения за этот неприятный казус. Очевидно не будь ошибки организаторов с временем закрытия входа, не случилось бы то что случилось. Я надеюсь вы не будете на нас злиться и с пониманием отнесётесь к тому, что у нас не было иного выбора

• Yusol -

привет. как тебе в личку по игре написать?

• Travis Powell -

Hey why would a game be no longer available at day 10? game 2134054 america homefront

• Travis Powell -

hey I'm curious why in the last day of a game when I was just invading the last states to win the point req did it suddenly say I had been defeated and a player who had not been in the game at all and had no points was the winner?

• rex2604 -

please can you help
    i keep getting locked out of the games happens every two to three weeks what do i need to do

• Theredalligator -

Спасибо за лайк, приятно удивлён)

• Jack Kennedy. -

Nice image of profile, indeed, is precious.

• Iamyourfather... -

Hey Sandevot why aren't you replying to me or accepting the alliance match?

• Sandevot -

Учитывайте часовые пояса. Сейчас в моём городе 7 часов утра и сегодня не рабочий день. Пожалуйста немного терпения, и мы начнём.

• Pablo22510 -

Sandevot, are you THE sandevot? The second one on the ranking?