BattleIvan

• Male
  • from Sydney, Australia
  • Member since Feb 12th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BattleIvan -

I like the idea of Elite Commanders that would give you certain benefits due to that Commanders special talents/specialities. This commander need not be an actual unit on the battlefield, but rather something you select pre game like you select your country. These commanders can be brought with gold, all a pre-determined number of tokens collected from supply crates until you have a full set.

• BattleIvan -

Blueprints for different equipment tech should be made available in supply crates. These will only apply to that game where the crate is obtained.
    Each blueprint will only be for any one equipment and one tech level not already completed. A different crate will have to be obtained for another tech level for the same equipment or another equipment.

• BattleIvan -

There is not enough tech teams. I have not found the right answers but i like the idea of experimenting with coalition tech specialization, where different coalition members specialize in certain tech and support industry, and setup tech shops to unit trade to other coalition members.
    Unfortunately in CoW so far units traded dont upgrade which is a major disadvantage, but I hope CoW comes to the party and will eventually allow traded units to be upgraded.

• BattleIvan -

I believe in the united front. All coalition members having units in the same border town, both for defence and attack.

• BattleIvan -

I love teamwork. The best satisfaction that I have got in this game is when everyone in the team/coalition is working together to get a win. I don't mean coalition members doing their own thing, but actually sharing your foxhole, covering each others back, dodging the same bullets, and spilling blood over the same province.