Quasi-duck General of the Army

• Male
  • from MIA
  • Member since Feb 19th 2016
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Attention, Generals!

Call of War will undergo a server maintenance from 9am CET until 10am CET on Tuesday the 15th of June 2021. Please note that within the maintenance window servers and/or game rounds will have a short downtime and will not be available for a few minutes. We will keep you posted about the status of the maintenance.

• MiloK32 -

RIP

• MiloK32 -

before i start talking, shut up claudio. Well, today you have become the first forum member in history to get 6,000 points. congrats.

• MiloK32 -

ooh, that cat looks so cute

• jefin b -

hello No.1 Member.

• MiloK32 -

yes and WHAT DID I DO?

• jefin b -

?

• MiloK32 -

I'd love a challenge

• Quasi-duck -

Put forth your challenge so, good sire!

• MiloK32 -

I challenge your alliance in call of war!

• purplepizza117 -

Hey Quasi! Long time no see

• Quasi-duck -

Yo what's up bro how's it going?

• purplepizza117 -

Not much man living that pandemic life u know. What've you been up to

• MiloK32 -

ya Covid slows everything down

• Jeff Starbucks -

wow congrats on becoming 5 years old

• ABM_20004 -

XDXD

• Quasi-duck -

Thanks bro really big moment, my mom got me my first Legos! She said I was too young before, I would choke on them she said.

• ABM_20004 -

lol

• Pablo22510 -

Miss you boo

• Quasi-duck -

Yoooo u finally back

• COMMUNIST_WORLD -

i want to become a member

• DAMINATO99 -

hello Quasi-duck,How are you doing?,i speak spanish.

• GeneralAumSum -

Hello quasi

• Harlem1821 -

Hello, how do I build a nuclear reactor ? Could you help me please ?

• RiverWolf74 -

You need to research it firsy

• Sweden2000 -

Hi Quasi Duck!

• Quasi-duck -

Hey how's it going?

• Ryan04px2025 -

Hey sir

• Ryan04px2025 -

I have some forum detective story for you

• Quasi-duck -

What is it?

• Ryan04px2025 -

Lemme open another private discussion. Your profile has been visited by that person

• MontanaBB -

Hiya, Duck. You may want to update that signature line. I'm not sure how many forum participants are left who know who Diabolical is/was. LOL

• Quasi-duck -

I think I'll keep it to be honest, it's still funny for us old cats haha.

• Pstomar -

what is your in game name Quasi duck?

• MontanaBB -

Hey, Duck. Are you still checking in Pete's blueprints game, or are you withdrawing? I am very likely to get one of my next few air drops in your territory if you've dropped out . . . .

• Quasi-duck -

I'll be dropping out, my drops have started landing in France I think and I don't want to have to deal with that. Want me to send my units somewhere so you can nuke it?

• MontanaBB -

If you're dropping out, do me a favor -- send whatever remaining nukes you have out to sea. That way, the AI won't have access to them. I can handle whatever else your country has. As I recall, you never built a particularly large land force.

• Quasi-duck -

Will do, and yeah I just built enough to handle the AI. You will want to be careful of my fleets though, be glad I did not build many DD lol.

• Quasi-duck -

The AI built a load of random crap e.g. 7 HT so I just dumped everything in the Bosporus.

• MontanaBB -

HTs are fun to kill when you have a full tactical air force.

: )

• todayswar -

There is a bug about the achievements. It wont let me collect the award and the trophy Image is showing a 1 but i dont see a collect button

• MontanaBB -

Your Ras Lanuf invasion fleet requires attention.

• Quasi-duck -

What's wrong with it?

• MontanaBB -

Your 4-LT invasion fleet was held up for about 6 hours when it bumped into a Libyan 1-milita convoy. Kinda like a slapfight between teenage girls, and it takes forever to resolve. And it was right under the guns of your BBs.

• MontanaBB -

3-LT invasion fleet

• Quasi-duck -

Ah okay thanks, seems to have sorted itself out with very little damage. It was a friends birthday yesterday so I wasn't able to stay online as much as I wanted to e.g. at all.

• MontanaBB -

It's time again for a blueprint game check-in.

• Quasi-duck -

Oh man I forgot. I swear, my head is like a sieve.

• StrippingAmmoOffGuns -

come back catty

• Quasi-duck -

I am back, and I am a duck.

• MontanaBB -

Move some units around in the blueprint game, and accept my trade offer of renew alliance. No desire to start getting drops in your provinces.

• FaberFeelix -

YAYA WAHOOO!

• Quasi-duck -

Will do, I forgot about that natch.

• MontanaBB -

You might want to check into the game again. Apparently another player does not know that you have returned to the active list, and is attacking you on multiple fronts.

• StrippingAmmoOffGuns -

Duck is depressed.

• MontanaBB -

Where have you gone, Duck?

• Quasi-duck -

I am back haha, just events happened lol.

• MontanaBB -

Duck, you need to check into the blueprint game. You became inactive at today's daily update. It's only a matter of time before other players will start receiving air drops in your territories.

• MontanaBB -

QED, you need more groupies.

• Quasi-duck -

Yep, all my old ones are gone sadly, and do not want to come back. Luckily the forum seems to be picking back up again, I had ten notifications when I woke up this morning.

• MontanaBB -

With the exception of the occasional system-wide breakdown, the forum has been busier the last two weeks than at any other time during my two years here.

• Quasi-duck -

Lol, I guess my spam must've livened the place up a bit. Funny considering I haven't been active on more than 8 or 9 threads, I wonder if it's all just a coincidence or whether I really am the spirit of the forum?

• MontanaBB -

Sure. The Duck is back.

So, whose cat is that anyway?

• Quasi-duck -

Now I just need more, underlings, like you said. Might create an OT thread for a new FG, see how it goes.

• MontanaBB -

Are you lurking about these parts again? I thought you and the rest of the old-timers had run off to play Conflict of Nations . . . .

• Quasi-duck -

I'm lurking around again, yes. I only joined CoN yesterday, I've inactive for months. The forum is looking a little active though, which is nice to see. I'm seeing a lot of old faces that used to be around.

• oceanhawk -

Ahh @montanaBB Indeed we all have run off to CoN, #CONsupreme

Come join us :P

• Diabolical -

I was there, playing CoN from about January to May. But I was called back to my first love....called back to heed the Call of War.

This old timer is here to stay.

• SpectatorGuest -

Very interesting cummunity here. I am just looking around my followers circles. Don't mind if I learn about you guys you guys are cool.

• Quasi-duck -

Nice.

• oceanhawk -

Take that shinner rubbish off now, haha

• Oxalaia -

I miss the "It's time to stop" signature. Now all it is a tub full of filthy.

• Quasi-duck -

I thought "Hamburger Peace" was danker.

• Oxalaia -

Pretty dank. Stick a rare pepe to it and it will be dankest tho.

• Quasi-duck -

I might get banned for use of a hate symbol though ;)

• Defous -

i.imgur.com/l4SETJq.gif

It's you? D:

• Quasi-duck -

OMG..... how did you find this....?

• Defous -

I type 'evil duck' in Google Images D:

• Quasi-duck -

Oh no!

• GreatbigHippo -

You're less than one tear old? Are you some kind of prodigy?